How Far Do All the Seats Move? (front and back)

zackdemundo

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
1. Does the front passenger seat back tilt forward (and how far)?
2. How far forward does the front passenger seat move?

Trying to determine how to outfit it for sleeping... need to know how much length I've got with rear seats folded down and passenger front seat as forward as possible.

Thanks.
Sponsored

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Hey Zack...

Do you mind if we mold into a post regarding your hope to find out more about front seats and include rear seats as well. Another member and I were just talking about recline and forward back movement on the rear seats; but honestly I'd love to know specs on front seats as well. I just saw your post and thought combining forces would be streamlined. Would you be willing to amend your subject header to include all seats... I'm going to post in the 6g forum as well, but anything I find over there I would post to your thread as well.

OP
OP
zackdemundo

zackdemundo

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Hey Zack...

Do you mind if we mold into a post regarding your hope to find out more about front seats and include rear seats as well. Another member and I were just talking about recline and forward back movement on the rear seats; but honestly I'd love to know specs on front seats as well. I just saw your post and thought combining forces would be streamlined. Would you be willing to amend your subject header to include all seats... I'm going to post in the 6g forum as well, but anything I find over there I would post to your thread as well.
Done.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
@Administrator @Granger Ford

i know everyone leans on you for help... I’ve reached out to the 6 g side multiple times, and this post has been hanging out for days. If there was a Sport anywhere near me I’d take a day trip and measure with video myself... any help, or, influence you can make on members is appreciated. I guarantee a push in the right direction from you on my 6g stuff would immediately make a difference

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
@Administrator @Granger Ford

i know everyone leans on you for help... I’ve reached out to the 6 g side multiple times, and this post has been hanging out for days. If there was a Sport anywhere near me I’d take a day trip and measure with video myself... any help, or, influence you can make on members is appreciated. I guarantee a push in the right direction from you on my 6g stuff would immediately make a difference

This dude said The front seats were fully back when he sat in it. I know it’s not exact science but hopefully it helps.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I don’t believe the sport has the escape’s sliding rear seat. It’s not listed as a feature anywhere on the sport. The sport has 36.9” of rear legroom compared to the escape’s 40.7” per the ford website.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry

This dude said The front seats were fully back when he sat in it. I know it’s not exact science but hopefully it helps.
Well good find... definitely a good find. Hopefully more keeps dropping. Really appreciate you posting this. Guy looks about 5’ 9 maybe 5’ 10” yea? I think the reality is I’ll just have to wait for someone to really deep dive into the Sport.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Rear seat does not slide, and it does not have adjustable recline...

Started a new post begging the question of a diy possibility on that front.
Sponsored