Lobster

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202 1bronco sport
good day to all just picked up my badlands last week and absolutely love it this is my second 2.0 eco boost this has more than enough power and good mileage if you can stop from having fun in the sports mode i will give it a 8 since no vehicle is without faults also i have engine cover although my salesman did say some bs models they received did not
Sponsored

Blackhat

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Morning, I purchased a ‘21 Outerbanks from a dealership in Saint John,NB. The vehicle was in their showroom, waiting for a new home - mine. Sadly the Bronco is still at the dealership because they are waiting for parts to complete a recall.
I am not sure of the recall, is the a website for Bronoc recalls?

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
ford.ca should tell you.

also, download the ‘fordpass’ app. highly recommended. it gives you any recall notice

Legacy40k

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Bronco Sport
I'm just outside Toronto.

I ordered a 2022 Velocity Blue Badlands 2 weeks ago, Dealer said 3-4 months, but not sure how well that will hold up. Would have been nice for Winter driving, but my Focus ST hasn't failed me yet, so I should manage.

Adanac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm just outside Toronto.

I ordered a 2022 Velocity Blue Badlands 2 weeks ago, Dealer said 3-4 months, but not sure how well that will hold up. Would have been nice for Winter driving, but my Focus ST hasn't failed me yet, so I should manage.
You will like it!!!

acslater

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Are the rear passenger windows on any of the trim levels suppose to go fully down? A colleague of mine bought a BS and she noticed that immediately when trying to lower them.

Betsy

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hey - Saskatchewan here. Just picked up our Area 51 Badlands on Saturday. Full load except the sunroof. We were considering ordering one when this one showed up at Bennett Dunlop Ford in Regina fitted up exactly the way we wanted. Basically bought it right off of the car hauler lol

Reactions: MJE

acslater

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey - Saskatchewan here. Just picked up our Area 51 Badlands on Saturday. Full load except the sunroof. We were considering ordering one when this one showed up at Bennett Dunlop Ford in Regina fitted up exactly the way we wanted. Basically bought it right off of the car hauler lol
Congrats! Did you purchase any of the extended warranties or ffmp?

acslater

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Are the rear passenger windows on any of the trim levels suppose to go fully down? A colleague of mine bought a BS and she noticed that immediately when trying to lower them.
And then I come across this picture of what appears to be a BS with rear passenger window fully down?! ??‍♂ wth!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Reklussloth Texas 34
dreamwrx Bronco Sport General Topics 13