DebLM

Heritage
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I just called the parts guy at my dealer and they aren't selling these (too bad as I have a 1/2 off all accessories up to $100 coup I want to use). Anyway, how do you purchase these....through Ford Performance? Anyone able to buy these badging attachments anywhere else?
Sponsored

OP
OP
ScareCrow

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands

DebLM

Heritage
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
You can take off the old badges with a hair dryer and clean the surface before you apply the new badges. They use a auto 3M tape to apply. Which should be on the new badges.
Well I have a new 2023 Heritage (robins egg blue) that didn't come with the badges (obviously, not a Limited). I'm still on the fence whether to get these and then have them put on at the dealer. They are back ordered with Ford Performance until December 5th, '23. I did find them on the Ford Accessories site (which my dealer/parts department could NOT find) and I want to order through them with a Costco parts coupon. I have a 1/2 off coupon I want to use so I can get these for $62.50. https://accessories.ford.com/bronco-sport-script-fender-badge-kit-m1447bsprt
Sponsored

Last edited: