SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
So many choices! My Badlands did NOT come with crossbars despite I know I put it on my pre-order. The tent too. I was charged for neither so I let it go. I heard the OEM crossbars suck anyway and to go with aftermarket Yakima and Thule products. Here's my dilemma:

I don't like crossbars that extend beyond width of the body. Just don't like the look. Like tiny wings on top, no thanks. I like the look of the OEM crossbars so something like those but my BIG concern with what basket to put on top is I'd like one that covers the length of the roof MINUS covering my moonroof. Are either of the options available thru Fords accessory site fit that criteria? See pics! Thanks! Oh, and no whistling crossbars either!

Ford Bronco Sport Help with bar and basket decisions! Screenshot_20210604-094014_FordPass

Ford Bronco Sport Help with bar and basket decisions! Screenshot_20210604-094001_FordPass
Sponsored

OP
OP
SilverVVolf

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
not sure if this is practical for what you are after, another member posted this and it looks great. I'd consider it as an option personally.
spider no drill roof rack
Ya know I saw that thread the other day and was like, hmm that's an interesting take on removing the railes and making it almost flush with the stylings of the roof. I'd definitely need to see what it looks like with a basket on top. That would be a deciding factor. There's a new pic that gives a slight view of the top and it looks like a bunch of bars...Maybe 8? Hence: Spider? Just spitballin'. No idea if that's why.