Help me accessorize my Outer Banks

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Looking for suggestions of things I'm forgetting, suggestions on brand/models, reasons I'm dumb to want any/all of these, etc.

I've got the 2022 Outer Banks, Cactus Gray, 360+ and tow package, for reference.

I'm looking at the following:

• Aerotech II Bug Deflector
  • Ford OEM rubber floor mats for front and back seats (already ordered)
  • Side body moldings
  • Hitch cover - was looking at the $15 rubber one with the Bronco on it, nothing fancy

I want to use my Fordpass points to their maximum value. I have 42,000 from the purchase and the 20% off sale runs for another week or so.

I'm also considering window tinting and would like suggestions for that as well - ceramic? film? something else?

I was considering ceramic coating, but reading through multiple mixed reviews here and elsewhere, I think I'll just have her professionally detailed every 6 months or so.

Not into pinstriping, don't like the hood scoop, not into lift kids, and my wife vetoed the vinyl overlays (was going to go with the stars and stripes some of you have). Are the hood struts worth it? Saw another thread where someone installed under hood lighting that looked good. Don't know what I don't know, so I'm hopeful to get a good discussion here that will help others as much as me. If you have unused Fordpass points you're looking to dump ... : )
Sponsored

JAD67428

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport. 1994 Ford Mustang GT.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
All 4 that you listed are good buys in my book. They really add to the look of the Outer Banks.

Ford Bronco Sport Help me accessorize my Outer Banks 51462795-3BC6-426F-84BF-A24FDACAA95E

I added this pic as it is easiest way to describe the black bucking bronco that I like too. It is a Bronco accessory and not Bronco Sport.

Last edited:

nikon_addict

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL
As a fellow North Carolinian, the window tint is one of the best things you can do. I went 5% on the back, and 20% on the front and I coldn't be happier, there has been a HUGE difference in the temp between inside and out with all of the high 90 degree days we ave been having lately.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I like the splashguards from Ford - easy to install and they keep all the extra crud off the body panels. Much cheaper to DIY vs having them installed as part of the order, too.

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
Looking for suggestions of things I'm forgetting, suggestions on brand/models, reasons I'm dumb to want any/all of these, etc.

I've got the 2022 Outer Banks, Cactus Gray, 360+ and tow package, for reference.

I'm looking at the following:

• Aerotech II Bug Deflector
  • Ford OEM rubber floor mats for front and back seats (already ordered)
  • Side body moldings
  • Hitch cover - was looking at the $15 rubber one with the Bronco on it, nothing fancy

I want to use my Fordpass points to their maximum value. I have 42,000 from the purchase and the 20% off sale runs for another week or so.

I'm also considering window tinting and would like suggestions for that as well - ceramic? film? something else?

I was considering ceramic coating, but reading through multiple mixed reviews here and elsewhere, I think I'll just have her professionally detailed every 6 months or so.

Not into pinstriping, don't like the hood scoop, not into lift kids, and my wife vetoed the vinyl overlays (was going to go with the stars and stripes some of you have). Are the hood struts worth it? Saw another thread where someone installed under hood lighting that looked good. Don't know what I don't know, so I'm hopeful to get a good discussion here that will help others as much as me. If you have unused Fordpass points you're looking to dump ... : )
You'll be glad u got hood struts, they are one of my favorite upgrades I put on mine. The rubber mats, well worth it. I also went with ceramic window tinting to match the back at 24%, put a strip on the windshield too. The ceramic is more durable, not as prone to cracking or bubbling up if done correctly. Well worth the money to cut down on the Miami sun. Have fun, there's a ton of stuff out there to personalize your ride.
Sponsored