Hello from the Dadlands

MoFoCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit 250, VW eGolf, 2021 Badlands
Hey all, just logged on to check things out. My father ordered a Badlands last fall and got tired of waiting, now it's finally at the dealer and mine for the taking. I've wanted a 4Runner for years, but the baby bronc is far more practical as a daily driver, and costs about $10,000 less for a much more modern vehicle. Every review I've seen gives it excellent marks.

I'm headed over to see it tomorrow, unless it turns out to be too small for our family of 4, or the dealer is a pig, I'll probably buy it. Will keep ya posted.
Sponsored

OP
OP

MoFoCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit 250, VW eGolf, 2021 Badlands
Well, the little Bronco followed me home. I was ready to put up a fight, but the dealer came back with a fair offer on my trade-in and free financing...boy that 0% gets me every time.

It’s the carbonized gray with the AT tires. I was worried it would be too small, but it really doesn’t feel small when you drive it. Quite an impressive trick.

Can’t wait to get it dirty.

Buck'n

Base
First Name
RK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2013 Mustang, 67 Mustang
i traded an 18 GMC Terrain in on my Bronco....feels just as big and actually has a better driving position as the steering wheel goes out further on the Bronco. I'm 6'2" The Terrain was a great suv, but the Bronco steals it!

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Well, the little Bronco followed me home. I was ready to put up a fight, but the dealer came back with a fair offer on my trade-in and free financing...boy that 0% gets me every time.

It’s the carbonized gray with the AT tires. I was worried it would be too small, but it really doesn’t feel small when you drive it. Quite an impressive trick.

I’m with you man after i drove it home i was like 4Runner who?

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4

It is quite the trickster, check the turning angle too, you’d think it’s maxed out but WAIT it still has room to go :)
Sponsored