Hello from FL

NaysBadlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Just picked up our Rapid Red Badlands yesterday. It will be driven by the wife mostly. She might let me drive it occasionally if I eat my vegetables.

We tried to order one last month, but the Badlands was cut off from ordering, so I searched for a bit trying to find a RR Badlands at a dealer. Found one a couple towns over that was in transit. I was shocked that it was going to be available at this point, so I put down a deposit. Picked it up yesterday. It doesn't have the BL package, but the couple of options we will miss I can upgrade later - leather seats, steering wheel.

Picture shown next to my 2017 F150.

Ford Bronco Sport Hello from FL IMG_0947.JPG
Sponsored

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
Nice , love the Red , ours is the Wife's daily driver also , or should I say it her's . We are also in Florida . Have fun , my wife's loves this little Truck , she nick named it" Stubby " , I guess because her Mustang was long in the Garage compared to the BS .

OP
OP

NaysBadlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I just made the appt for window tint. Lots of side window on these, so it's a necessity.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Also in Florida. Carbonized Gray BB since January.

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
Just got home from being overseas since December. I’ve had my BS sitting at the dealership and in my garage for months. I was planning on selling it, but that changed the first time I drove it a day ago. Almost every place I stop and park, people come up to see it. It does get a lot of attention. I love the feel and the vehicle as a whole. It’s fun to drive and to look at. Guess I’ll keep driving it now that I’m hooked. Lol
I’ve been told by many people that they have not seen one around in this area. I took it to get detailed because it’s been sitting so long collecting dust. The guys at the detail shop were drooling to get to see one in person. It’s a very popular detail shop and they said no one has drove one in besides me. They took turns checking it out. Lol. Nothing but good comments from everyone.
i love that Cactus gray!
Sponsored