Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My wife got in our Sport tonight. I asked her what color the ceiling was. I then told her that there is a long thread griping about it being white. Her reply was that she does not like to be sexist but it must be all men because men are color blind and this is not white by any stretch of the imagination.

Good enough for me.
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
My wife got in our Sport tonight. I asked her what color the ceiling was. I then told her that there is a long thread griping about it being white. Her reply was that she does not like to be sexist but it must be all men because men are color blind and this is not white by any stretch of the imagination.

Good enough for me.
Ha, I'm color blind...... It's not white

She's right :thumbsup:

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Badlands
My headliner is light grey & I'm not colourblind - (I've been tested.)
I really like how it goes with Cactus grey. But I agree that it would be nice for a second option. I don't think it's as nice if you have the brown seats etc.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
My headliner is light grey & I'm not colourblind - (I've been tested.)
I really like how it goes with Cactus grey. But I agree that it would be nice for a second option. I don't think it's as nice if you have the brown seats etc.
by the time everyone here got their 'one more option' the sport would cost $60,000 for base options and all of you would bitch that it's overpriced. Those who are obsessed with THEIR options buy something else.

slowpoke17

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '19 Ranger,'09 MB, '77 & 03 Corvette,
Seems odd people are willing to spend gobs of money adding new tires, oversized rims, lift kits and accessories as far as the eye can see. Take some of those funds and if it really bothers you bring the car to a shop that does interior work. It's just a shell that can be removed and a new headliner installed. If anyone has had a car from the 80's think of how many sagging headliners there were. My Eldorado was one, cost me $275 to remove and install a new burgundy headliner to match the interior color scheme. Might cost a bit more with the BS due to size and complexity especially with moon roof but you get what you want.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Seems odd people are willing to spend gobs of money adding new tires, oversized rims, lift kits and accessories as far as the eye can see. Take some of those funds and if it really bothers you bring the car to a shop that does interior work. It's just a shell that can be removed and a new headliner installed. If anyone has had a car from the 80's think of how many sagging headliners there were. My Eldorado was one, cost me $275 to remove and install a new burgundy headliner to match the interior color scheme. Might cost a bit more with the BS due to size and complexity especially with moon roof but you get what you want.
Why !

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It's more fun to bitch and complain how Ford messed up and owes everyone every choice and option ever created at the lowest price point.

GulfCoastBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks to this thread I got in my Shadow Black Outer Banks and the drastic change in color from dash to A pillar to headliner and was like “well I’ll be a son of a gun, it is odd”. 😂😂
Sponsored