Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from Guam. Retired AF Vet here. As of this week I am now the happy owner of one of the only two Bronco Sport Badlands on the island of Guam. Like all things on a remote island with a limited market, I paid waaaay tooooo much, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Loving this thing so far. I just had front window tint and a windshield heat tint installed. A 1 1/4" lift and 235 tires are in its future ;-)
Stand by for pics
Ford Bronco Sport Hafa Adai! Mikan
Sponsored

Last edited:

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from Guam. Retired AF Vet here. As of this week I am now the happy owner of one of the only two Bronco Sport Badlands on the island of Guam. Like all things on a remote island with a limited market, I paid waaaay tooooo much, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Loving this thing so far. I just had front window tint and a windshield heat tint installed. A 1 1/4" lift and 235 tires are in its future ;-)
Stand by for pics
Since you lifted, go with 245 tires. No rub. Which lift did you go with? Since you said 1 1/4...ranger?

bk1287

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jetta
Stand by for pics
I'm placing an order next month and debating between colors, but Cyber Orange is really growing me

OP
OP
Mike_L

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm placing an order next month and debating between colors, but Cyber Orange is really growing me
You won't be disappointed. Pictures don't do this color justice.

OP
OP
Mike_L

Mike_L

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Since you lifted, go with 245 tires. No rub. Which lift did you go with? Since you said 1 1/4...ranger?
Thx. I haven't done the lift yet but, yes, the ranger lift is what I will do. I'll have to compare looks of the 245 and 235 before I pull the trigger on tires.
Sponsored