wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 SCrew; 2023 BS BB Silver
Yes, April/May IMO. I venture to say that BS inventory is stacking up on dealer lots, and there aren't nearly as many customer orders vs a year ago. Last I checked, Granger had a dozen higher trim BS on their lot for sale. None of them had 360+, thus my order..
Yeah, as BS are becoming more plentiful on lots, the Granger savings is definitely mitigated, especially since there are still MY22s on lots that didn't have the price increase. The way I see it, I am getting a very modest savings over a similar 2022 BB, but a decent savings over a MY23. There is value in the later model year for resale. But I didn't really go with Granger just for the savings. I've read too much good information about them and the process. I don't mind using SWA points to fly to Des Moines and drive it back, kinda look forward to it actually.
Sponsored

slick204

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
I got my "Scheduled for Production" email today too but it's not scheduled to be built until March 27.

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my "Scheduled for Production" email today too but it's not scheduled to be built until March 27.
Sounds like Badlands always takes longer, probably due to the electronic locker in the rear. Need more chips for the more advanced system.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Sounds like Badlands always takes longer, probably due to the electronic locker in the rear. Need more chips for the more advanced system.
Yes, historically, it has taken longer to get a Badlands compared to the others. Mine was 4 months last year compared to 2 or 3 for the others. Your mileage may vary!

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
"We are excited to let you know your 2023 Bronco Sport Big Bend™ has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of February 27, 2023.
New email from Ford today, got moved up a week to February 20th. Now, where is the MAV email?

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got moved to "In Production" on 2/16 and the window sticker has populated. Looks like the folks that ordered at the turn of the year are getting built on time.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got moved to "In Production" on 2/16 and the window sticker has populated. Looks like the folks that ordered at the turn of the year are getting built on time.
As far as I have last heard, only Badlands are still on hold because of no front camera available.

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Mine is on track too. Window sticker populated yesterday. Scheduled day now 2/23/23.

Looks like it is taking about a month now to received. I am expecting sometime in April to take delivery.

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My BB was moved to "Built" today. Claims that the arrival window at Granger is March 15-March 21st, which sounds insane. If that's true, they are basically building BBs from order to delivery in 10 weeks. Now, I have seen the torment that comes with the shipping issues, I know what might lurk ahead.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
If the deposit makes you hesitant to put a order in then it seems your not that serious about the purchase and the deposit did what it was intended to do.

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My BB was moved to "Built" today. Claims that the arrival window at Granger is March 15-March 21st, which sounds insane. If that's true, they are basically building BBs from order to delivery in 10 weeks. Now, I have seen the torment that comes with the shipping issues, I know what might lurk ahead.
Well, it appears that Hermosillo is trucking right along. Changed to "shipped" today, still showing arrival at Granger between 3/15 and 3/21. This is way faster than I expected.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, it appears that Hermosillo is trucking right along. Changed to "shipped" today, still showing arrival at Granger between 3/15 and 3/21. This is way faster than I expected.
Warning: be prepared for an unexpectedly great experience at Granger. This will severely limit any buying decisions from any place else from here on! :cool:

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Warning: be prepared for an unexpectedly great experience at Granger. This will severely limit any buying decisions from any place else from here on! :cool:
Started the online paperwork this morning! Looking forward to the trip.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
If the deposit makes you hesitant to put a order in then it seems your not that serious about the purchase and the deposit did what it was intended to do.
Not necessarily.

In my case, my hesitation was to not lock myself into it in the event one showed up close to me in shorter time than an order would take. For me, it worked out as one in the color I wanted came up about six hours from me.

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Not necessarily.

In my case, my hesitation was to not lock myself into it in the event one showed up close to me in shorter time than an order would take. For me, it worked out as one in the color I wanted came up about six hours from where I live and I could have it in two days versus six+ months.
Sponsored