Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I went to the dealer yesterday and I have a build date of 01/18/21 so hoping it comes in early as some have had build dates were February and yet they came in early.

hoping the Area 51 exterior and cyber orange interior isn’t slowing up my order.
Dealer did say that the production line is shutdown for holiday, so hopefully an update on Jan 2.
Sponsored

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
I went to the dealer yesterday and I have a build date of 01/18/21 so hoping it comes in early as some have had build dates were February and yet they came in early.

hoping the Area 51 exterior and cyber orange interior isn’t slowing up my order.
Dealer did say that the production line is shutdown for holiday, so hopefully an update on Jan 2.
Damn... that's fast turn around. My dealer gave me a boiler plate 8-12 weeks out...

OP
OP
Geojive

Geojive

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I should clarify. I ordered the car 11/11 and got my vin sometime at the end of November or early Dec. I stopped by the dealer to check on the status of the order.

dano0726

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
I reserved in July, ordered in August and now I have had my build date delayed twice in less than 3 weeks -- 1st delay was "hopefully for the week of January 25th but more realistically February 1st..." The 2nd delay message was "...build out has been delayed to no earlier than February 25th..."

Thanks FoMoCo --> Wifey is beyond pissed.....

whithutch511

Badlands
First Name
Whitney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500L
I should clarify. I ordered the car 11/11 and got my vin sometime at the end of November or early Dec. I stopped by the dealer to check on the status of the order.
That is insanely fast. I reserved in July, finalized order 8/13 and don't have a build date until march 1st....
Sponsored