• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Arizona GENUINE FORD ALL WEATHER FLOOR LINERS - CARPET FLOORING (I got 2 sets as well)

Digger B

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Seems like im not alone in being the proud owner of 2 sets of all weather floor liners (part #mp1z-7813300-aa) for the carpeted floored versions.

I'll stick with the going price of $100 + actual shipping (UPS).

Paypal is best for me.

Ford Bronco Sport GENUINE FORD ALL WEATHER FLOOR LINERS - CARPET FLOORING (I got 2 sets as well) 20210601_125428

If youre interested let me know and be sure to include your zip code.

thanks - B
Sponsored

DOOM

Base
First Name
JOSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO SPORT

lmk how much shipping is please and thank you

OP
OP

Digger B

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Looks to be

Good you're not on the other side of the country... looks to be $27.

Let me know if you want them, if someone else behind you.

thanks - B

fourthgear

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport ,MB Sprinter 4x4
I'll take them if the above doesn't . . Its a full set , back & front , correct ?

DOOM

Base
First Name
JOSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO SPORT
Looks to be

Good you're not on the other side of the country... looks to be $27.

Let me know if you want them, if someone else behind you.

thanks - B
Pm me so we can arrange this, sorry For the lag I just got off work