Tracy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport
My 2022 outer banks Ford Bronco out of the blue would not go in reverse. Wrench came on dash, stated gear selected will engage in a slow speed. Would not move in reverse at all. Drove it slowly to the Ford dealership down the road but every time I stopped it would not go. I Had to dial to park then back to drive. The dealership worked it in on a Friday and now it’s Wednesday and they have no clue what’s wrong with it. They had no loaner for me so I’ve borrowed my dads truck to get to work and I’ve never had a phone call to touch base with me about the situation, I finally called them on the 4th day with no answers. Very frustrating
Sponsored

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
My 2022 outer banks Ford Bronco out of the blue would not go in reverse. Wrench came on dash, stated gear selected will engage in a slow speed. Would not move in reverse at all. Drove it slowly to the Ford dealership down the road but every time I stopped it would not go. I Had to dial to park then back to drive. The dealership worked it in on a Friday and now it’s Wednesday and they have no clue what’s wrong with it. They had no loaner for me so I’ve borrowed my dads truck to get to work and I’ve never had a phone call to touch base with me about the situation, I finally called them on the 4th day with no answers. Very frustrating
Maybe take a look at this thread for your own information and to "help" your dealer out.
Power train malfunction -Gear selected will engage at low speed. | 2021+ Ford Bronco Sport Forum - Broncosportforum.com

Cheers!
Sponsored