hollye

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
OK, so I'm short, a whopping 5' tall! The gas pedal is small and tucked way up there. Anyone have any ideas on how I could bring it down and closer? I can adjust my seat way up and forward but I'd rather not kiss the dash. Anyone else have this problem? I've asked our local Ford service department but they had no ideas.
Sponsored

vxarctic

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
OK, so I'm short, a whopping 5' tall! The gas pedal is small and tucked way up there. Anyone have any ideas on how I could bring it down and closer? I can adjust my seat way up and forward but I'd rather not kiss the dash. Anyone else have this problem? I've asked our local Ford service department but they had no ideas.
A bit on the excessive side but they're universal:
https://www.creativemobilitygroup.com/pedalmates-adjustable-pedal-extenders/

And these ... I don't know if they'll work on the Sport, but they're pretty simple pedal extenders:

https://www.amazon.com/V8-GOD-Adjustable-Accelerator-Accessories/dp/B08JGT19Z5/ref=psdc_15736571_t3_B0198VE4YO

You might find something that works if you look around.

OP
OP
hollye

hollye

Badlands
First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands

10k ant

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

Did you ever find a good solution that you were pleased with? I’ve got the exact same issue of being short, plus a little foot!

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Did you ever find a good solution that you were pleased with? I’ve got the exact same issue of being short, plus a little foot!
I used to work with a gal that is 4’8”. She drives a full size Dodge Ram. She purchased the pedal extenders that little people use. Once installed she no longer had to “kiss the dash”. I believe she found them on Amazon. Something to look at.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
I used to work with a gal that is 4’8”. She drives a full size Dodge Ram. She purchased the pedal extenders that little people use. Once installed she no longer had to “kiss the dash”. I believe she found them on Amazon. Something to look at.
Pedal Extenders...... Amazon

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
This might help you out.
Grandpa had a black 65 Lincoln Continental, the one with suicide doors, roll-down rear window, and a ginormous V8. Much to Grandma's annoyance, he drove it like he stole it. I remember sitting on the rear hat shelf with my brother, the back window down, our heads sticking up above the roof, and grandpa screaming down the highway at +100 MPH.

Grandma got so tired of yelling at him to slow down she finally just put a brick on the floor behind the gas pedal. Grandpa swore he would never buy another Lincoln when he could no longer get it over 80. 😆
Sponsored