Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm making this thread to see what everyone expects/wants/desires to upgrade their bronco sports that doesn't exist yet.

Since I own the base model, I hope to see the following parts or mods come out (no particular order). Feel free to post links to any write ups or things that may already exist.

1. Skid plates for the undercarriage
2. a rear or overhead tire mounting system for a full sized spare
3. Heavier duty suspension parts maybe
4. Bumper with winch mount
5. upgraded rear diff for those who have the base model
Ford Bronco Sport Future aftermarket mods/upgrades PXL_20211017_162926565

Roof is easiest... Gave me the whole spare tire area for storage. Use it for recovery gear, compressor, air tank, and pneumatic tools.
Having a way to air up your tires is kinda important. So if you need a winch, you should have a compressor.

Ford Bronco Sport Future aftermarket mods/upgrades PXL_20211017_132520053~2

Last edited:

Tony832

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Intercooler upgrade, thick metal front skit plate, Ecu relocating kit, downpipe upgrade, cat back exhaust system not just half exhaust system. Also front tow hooks for non badlands/1stedition trims.
would of got badlands but i hate moonroofs.

Last edited:

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
Ford Bronco Sport Future aftermarket mods/upgrades PXL_20211017_162926565

Roof is easiest... Gave me the whole spare tire area for storage. Use it for recovery gear, compressor, air tank, and pneumatic tools.
Having a way to air up your tires is kinda important. So if you need a winch, you should have a compressor.

Ford Bronco Sport Future aftermarket mods/upgrades PXL_20211017_132520053~2
nice setup!

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I started a list of research projects for factory available upgrades. I may not install these mods, but I will link to the discussion threads.

Bronco sport upgrades to investigate.

Aftermarket installs and upgrades
  • ham radio
  • phone or device dash mount
For the tops ones, why not just buy a BL? It is a hell of a lot easier than buying a lower trim and then overpaying for the purchase and install after the fact?

Plus with the BL you get the upgraded suspension, 2 more goats, 4x4 lock, rear diff lock twin clutch and hydraulic bump stops….

I was originally ordering an OB till I figured out a bit more cash got me the BL with everything Plus the luxury of the OB

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
With BS hitting the streets and the backlog of orders, there is money to be made in developing aftermarket parts. I'm looking for a rear tire carrier and better looking bumpers!
Bumpers yes. Rear tire you may not see since there are already a bunch of hitch mounted ones out there that fit a class II and with a manual rear gate that lifts up, the added weight of a tire on the gate and how to mount to body makes no sense to do. Probably never see that.

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
For the tops ones, why not just buy a BL? It is a hell of a lot easier than buying a lower trim and then overpaying for the purchase and install after the fact?

Plus with the BL you get the upgraded suspension, 2 more goats, 4x4 lock, rear diff lock twin clutch and hydraulic bump stops….

I was originally ordering an OB till I figured out a bit more cash got me the BL with everything Plus the luxury of the OB
Badlands didn't offer upgraded radio without moonroof.

Tony832

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

I wanted to get badlands with badlands package but it came with moonroof. There was no opting out of moonroof. I dont like moonroofs.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I wanted to get badlands with badlands package but it came with moonroof. There was no opting out of moonroof. I dont like moonroofs.
I am glad the removed the moonroof from the premium package