• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Virginia FREE JCR Catalytic Converter Skid Plate **No Mounting Hardware Included**

RJinVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Hello, I'm from the Maverick Truck Club forums, I was one of the first to order the JCR catalytic converter skid plate for my Maverick and unfortunately the part which was originally designed for the Bronco Sport didn't quite fit despite being advertised as fitting, they had to change the design to make it a little longer to also fit the Maverick. JCR sent me a replacement skid plate and told me to dispose of the original. I kind of think it's a shame to just dispose of such a nice part so I am offering it for free. It does not come with any of the required hardware to install it (No fabricated steel mounting tabs or arms) maybe someone can fabricate their own? Not sure but I would rather see it go to a good home instead of just tossing it in the trash. Also, while their customer service was really good to deal with, I can't guarantee that they would sell you the required hardware to mount this to your Bronco Sport.

Northern Virginia area pickup only
Ford Bronco Sport FREE JCR Catalytic Converter Skid Plate **No Mounting Hardware Included** IMG_1562.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP

RJinVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Just as an update, I contacted JCR and it sounds like they would be willing to sell the hardware required to install this, $150 is a bargain for the hardware and the free skid plate considering this is a $300 part normally. I am moving soon so if I don't get a taker in the next couple of weeks I'm going to toss it in the trash.

mikldom

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition, Area 51
I am in Richmond Today and driving to Roanoke. I can pickup today, 1-16 if it's within a few hours.

mikldom

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks Edition, Area 51
Won't be in No. VA for a couple of weeks. Asked brother who lives close. Will update. Thanks.

redbucky2022

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Hot Pepper Red BS
I’ll pay you for the plate and the shipping if you still have it.

OP
OP

RJinVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I’ll pay you for the plate and the shipping if you still have it.
I'd rather not ship it to be honest, I'm caught up getting ready for a move halfway across the country and have a lot going on. Also, the box is huge and by the time you pay that shipping and buy the install hardware from JCR you're practically at the cost of the entire kit shipped to you. Thanks for offering.
Sponsored