Ford pass reward points

CodeGR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
I received my points 3 days after purchase. I had entered my VIN into FordPass weeks before delivery.
Sponsored

ShadowHunter

Badlands
First Name
Fermin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tainocustomknives.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport Badlands, Porsche 911, Toyota MR2
I got my rewards with in 72 Hrs after purchasing my BS/BL and its burning a hole in my pocket..... lol what should I get?? I have 52k points.... :p
Is there a website where I can look and see what's available as far as Accessories and how much $$$ I have in Points?

Last edited:

MTBabyBronco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I got my rewards with in 72 Hrs after purchasing my BS/BL and its burning a hole in my pocket..... lol what should I get?? I have 52k points.... :p
Is there a website where I can look and see what's available as far as Accessories and how much $$$ I have in Points?
You can take a look at the accessories here: https://accessories.ford.com/vehicles/bronco-sport/2021.html

I'm not sure how many points we had but it worked out to $210 I believe. We put ours towards the Covercraft Carhardt front seat covers.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I had 42,000 when I bought my 2019 Ranger and they disappeared, never redeemed them. I bought my BS 6 weeks ago and no points so far.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
The points don't need to used to purchase accessories, basically it can included services, and my local Ford dealer said I could use them take $210 off the purchase of new tires as well.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Get what you want. and yes there is a website. It should be plastered all over the bronco sport page on Ford when you go to build. It the Ford "Accessory" website

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I never received my points when I bought my BS back in April. I called the Ford reward points line this morning and told them, they had to do some cleaning up of my account, so not only am I getting my 42000 for the BS purchase, they are also giving me the 42000 points that disappeared from my Ranger purchase from 2020, even though I no longer own it.
Sponsored