Bron Swanson

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Quick question.

Why is the cost less for years 7 - 10 at 100,000 miles coverage than it is for years 7 - 10 at 85,000 miles coverage?

Is this due to the amount of people that select those timeframes? Does the website perhaps have incorrect pricing for those fields?

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport Extended Warranty at $25 over Cost!- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 1694135993029
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Quick question.

Why is the cost less for years 7 - 10 at 100,000 miles coverage than it is for years 7 - 10 at 85,000 miles coverage?

Is this due to the amount of people that select those timeframes? Does the website perhaps have incorrect pricing for those fields?

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport Extended Warranty at $25 over Cost!- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! 1694135993029
Looks like that's an error. We have to put pricing in manually and we do catch errors like this from time to time.

Good catch! You can email [email protected] to verify accurate pricing.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for referring your friends/family to us for an extended warranty. We've been super busy with our team doing a great job processing contracts before the price increases.

Pricing is good through the end of September on www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We received the information on the price increase. 4-6% price bump across the board is what the prices will go up on October 2nd. So to make sure we receive everything in a timely manner, we're asking everything to be in by the 29th so we have enough time to process orders.

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We have been extremely busy, so please don't wait until the last minute if you have any questions on a contact. Call or fill out a contract online so we can make sure we get everything handled before the deadline!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We had our busiest month ever with Extended Warranty sales in September! Thank you to everyone! October should be our 2nd busiest too!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Our black Friday special is still alive and well! Through the end of November get your best pricing at $20 over cost on a Ford Protect plan!

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Our black Friday special is still alive and well! Through the end of November get your best pricing at $20 over cost on a Ford Protect plan!

Can you tell me why the warranty isn't available in California now?

I was able to buy a Premium Care for my used 2021 sport in January.

What's changed? I was hoping to get a warranty from you if I bought another Ford vehicle in the future.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr

What's changed? I was hoping to get a warranty from you if I bought another Ford vehicle in the future.
Probably need to talk to your Legislators. This isn’t Granger led bypass.

jsus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hmm

Newly enacted California state law regulating who may sell an extended warranty in California, that's what's changed. More paperwork and more expense to deal with the state; as of now, Granger has not taken the steps to sell under that law.

Note that the address provided need not be your personal residence nor the one where the vehicle is registered. If you, say, happened to be at your parents' house out of state for Thanksgiving (*wink wink*), then an ESP purchased from Granger Ford with that address would be perfectly valid at any dealer in California or anywhere in the US, Canada, and IIRC Mexico. Just make sure the name you provide matches what's on your FordPass account and of course double check the VIN.

wireman

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Newly enacted California state law regulating who may sell an extended warranty in California, that's what's changed. More paperwork and more expense to deal with the state; as of now, Granger has not taken the steps to sell under that law.

Note that the address provided need not be your personal residence nor the one where the vehicle is registered. If you, say, happened to be at your parents' house out of state for Thanksgiving (*wink wink*), then an ESP purchased from Granger Ford with that address would be perfectly valid at any dealer in California or anywhere in the US, Canada, and IIRC Mexico. Just make sure the name you provide matches what's on your FordPass account and of course double check the VIN.
Thanks, I would like some thoughts from Granger also on specifics of why and if that will change in the future.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)

Yes, California passed a law that an outside company cannot sell into the state. We can facilitate a purchase if you have access to a non-california address (even if the vehicle isn't registered to that address).

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I would like some thoughts from Granger also on specifics of why and if that will change in the future.
Ford dictates the policy that we have to abide by and while I don't think the law is enforcable (we literally can't register a Ford contract to a California customer who orders a vehicle through our dealership and wants to purchase in-store!) Ford has taken a very conservative approach to avoid any potential litigation.
Sponsored