Ford allowing mannequins to be sold

elliewe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
So happy I found this forum. A local-ish dealership has the exact BS BL that I ordered in transit. They told me last week they couldn't sell it, but now that I mentioned that they can, they are working to make sure everything is legit... only issue is they are trying to tell me that it needs to go into their loaner program for a little while before selling. Any insights?
Sponsored

Midgiesbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We actually bought what was slotted to be a mannequin. Story goes we were going to order a badlands in carbonized gray and the dealer said he had one coming in on a stock order. Once it arrived 7 weeks later he found that it was not to be sold. The dealer owner contacted Ford and explained what happened and a few days later they said they could sell it to us. It was never put on display or driven so we just took it home today.

Ford Bronco Sport Ford allowing mannequins to be sold image0 (2)

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
we signed up for a mannequin in early January, and just got our OB last Tuesday. Ford decided to release it 2 weeks early, which we appreciated. We ordered 8 options but got one we do not need. If anyone wants the inside bike rack...do we have a great deal. So far love it.
Ford Bronco Sport Ford allowing mannequins to be sold 8F104604-3047-4BD4-91BF-16FF9DDEEF12
Ford Bronco Sport Ford allowing mannequins to be sold 9BF677B8-936A-498C-B459-094F2198D590
Ford Bronco Sport Ford allowing mannequins to be sold D917D908-986B-4277-825A-D161F27015E8

Craigappleby9

Big Bend
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We searched pretty hard and found a BS BB with BB package and Yakima racks and basket in Northern Illinois at a rural Ford Dealer. It was a demo with 3600 miles. They came down to $29000 before our trade, I thought that was a pretty good deal, about $3000 off sticker

PersimmonHills

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We bought a mannequin- had to take all accessories and no D Plan. But, it was what she wanted and ready to go. Sure haven’t seen any others yet.

it has the Yakima rack, awning , and kayak carrier. Also has both types of floor mats.