Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
As a buyer and owner of a first edition bronco sport 2021 we need to have the same consideration given by FORD MOTOR COMPANY to all future owners of the off road bronco (bigger bronco) All their first editions are indicated by a plaque on the inside with the number of production sequence. I do believe that we should also be afforded that same consideration.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
As a buyer and owner of a first edition bronco sport 2021 we need to have the same consideration given by FORD MOTOR COMPANY to all future owners of the off road bronco (bigger bronco) All their first editions are indicated by a plaque on the inside with the number of production sequence. I do believe that we should also be afforded that same consideration.
I honestly agree with the idea. It's literally a first run of production on a legendary model/brand/name...It's become part of modern vehicle production.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
I would rather have all the available options that are on the lower trims than a plaque. To make this a true first edition. Its not much more than a watered down badlands unfortunately. Ford dropped the ball on this one even though it is not the true Bronco coming out.

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
If it were to be a collector car one day it probably would. That would more be geared for the real Bronco.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Let’s see they produced 7500 reg sized Broncos and they only produced 2000 Bronco Sport that have the title of first edition. Enough said
Not trying to pick...the sport is the sport. And sales show a definitive following. Will a first edition fetch the same as a first edition full bronco likely no...but it's still 1/2000 produced and a collector will want one. Anyone arguing that point...why exactly are you a member on a bronco sport forum? Let that sink in. One mans "junk" is another man's jewel make no mistake.

Foad

First Edition
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Regardless, I would still be interested in finding out what # I'm at in the 2000. Maybe become a tailgate sticker if I can find it out. ? Of 2000

SilverVVolf

Badlands
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I would rather have all the available options that are on the lower trims than a plaque. To make this a true first edition. Its not much more than a watered down badlands unfortunately. Ford dropped the ball on this one even though it is not the true Bronco coming out.
I feel for you on this. I had a First Edition reserved and dropped it to a Badlands because of the missing features. Why, Ford. WHY. Would you neuter what was supposed to be the most saught after trim by omitting features that Badlands has? Corporations are funny like this. Every once in awhile someone high up says, "You know what we should do? This thing that makes NO SENSE whatsoever!" And his boss is all, "OMG, you're a fukn' genius, why didn't we think of this before?! Here's your raise!!"

I wish I understood the mentality behind certain design decisions. So while there are only 2k ever produced, what has more value? It's all in the buyers eye. Personally I'd say a Badlands +pkg and if it has cargo tray and towing, even better.

Anyway, not trying to $h!t all over the FE. Just baffled why they dropped the ball.
Sponsored