TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
I am told that you can go to a Lincoln dealership and request a view of any of their Black Label trims with this color seat. Might be worth a quick trip since mannequins are not scheduled to reach dealerships till probably December.

MDCDOC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
Dear Ford,

Great job with Bronco Sport exterior and functionality!! Impressive for sure. Please tell me the Navy Pier interior shown in these pictures is not accurate for the FE. They are absolutely terrible. Deal breaker if these are the actual colors and material for the FE. Looks like someone got a bargain basement deal on material and took it. They do not match the pictures on your site in the gallery at all. Hoping this is just a demo FE that doesn't have the production FE interior in it.

Can you let us know if this is the actual FE Navy Pier color scheme and material for the interior?

Regards,

MDCDOC

Last edited:

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yeah, the only thing I'm nervous about is the Navy Pier. If it's ugly when I get to see it in person I'll walk away from my FE order.

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
It's grown on me actually but I still couldn't take the chance so went with BL (and oxford white option) with ebony/roast combo, for me, classic look. Navy Pier smooth but saved a few bones with the switch. Good luck and may it be pretty sweet in person though!

MDCDOC

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CTS, Roadster
Upon further review, (and I think mentioned on this site somewhere already) on the Ford site it states that the FE has a different leather than the others. It is called "First Edition Leather Trimmed Seats" vs the other models where it is listed as just "Leather Trimmed Seats". Hmmm. Hoping the FE has this leather as listed on the Ford site and attached here. Anyone from Ford out there that can comment? Administrator?

Ford Bronco Sport First Edition Bronco Sport Shown in Cyber Orange Navy Pier Interior

chaseAbronco

Badlands
First Name
chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport