• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

First Edition Area 51 for sale :,(

danno

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I hope I'm not ruffling too many feathers by posting an ad for a car sale in the general forum. Seems like this is more for conversation and sharing pics. But I thought die hard Bronco fanatics should know that, as much as I hate to say it, my First Edition is on the market. I've been very mobile during the pandemic because of remote work, and now I'm moving to a big city where having a car will be more of a burden than a boon.

If you just want to see some sweet Bronco pics, the link below is right up your alley.

https://cargur.us/JKMzS

Ford Bronco Sport First Edition Area 51 for sale :,( IMG_6039
Sponsored

Stitch50

Base
First Name
AK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport / Ram 1500
Gotta do what you gotta man! No feather ruffling here. ?

I hope I'm not ruffling too many feathers by posting an ad for a car sale in the general forum. Seems like this is more for conversation and sharing pics. But I thought die hard Bronco fanatics should know that, as much as I hate to say it, my First Edition is on the market. I've been very mobile during the pandemic because of remote work, and now I'm moving to a big city where having a car will be more of a burden than a boon.

If you just want to see some sweet Bronco pics, the link below is right up your alley.

https://cargur.us/JKMzS

Ford Bronco Sport First Edition Area 51 for sale :,( IMG_6039

pixlpush

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tern GSD Ebike (car free at the moment)
It is a great time to sell any used car, especially a sought after one. Pocket the 5K plus and if you need one later they'll be on Ford lots with under MSRP prices and incentives.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
1/2000? Maybe one day 1/7500...sell it to a friend if possible

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
if you need one later they'll be on Ford lots with under MSRP prices and incentives.
That would have to be much later, like some time late '22 maybe? But yes eventually you see rows of Bronco Sports on dealer lots all lined up with big rebates. Car shortage is not going to last forever just like toilet paper shortage did not last forever....

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
But I thought die hard Bronco fanatics should know that, as much as I hate to say it, my First Edition is on the market.
Sellers market in the middle of a very dire shortage of vehicles. GLWS.

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I’m probably selling my exact color combo first edition as well. Not because I have to but I think I can make $5k easy maybe more. Let us know what you get for it as mine will probably go up for sale in a month or so
Sponsored