gitrhack

gitrhack

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport, 2018 Subaru Forester
I had my AT Trail 235/60 for a year.
  • I think it has more road noise than the stock Pirelli tires. but those are road tires
  • Provides a good ride on dirt and pavement
  • Been in heavy rain and slush and it did fine.
  • Haven't seen in big snow storm so I'm not sure it is a good powder ski :)
had the dealer take the stock Michelins off and replace with these on our MY21 OBX.

performing ok here in western Maine about 45 minutes from Mt Washington so we get our share of snow

again, no complaints
Sponsored

OP
OP
gitrhack

gitrhack

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We’ll find out soon enough in northern Michigan. After the comments and some other reviews having them installed Monday.

Sig Oris

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BSOB
@Sig Oris thank you for chiming in. So your saying that the level of snow traction is sufficient?
Yes but keep in mind two factors, my wife and I are both retired and have no need to travel in 12 inches of fresh snow. I will say they handle well in a few inches of snow and are excellent once the roads are plowed. I’d purchase these again unless something better comes along.

tRex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I will say, rotate them as recommended. I rotated them late and now have a noisy wear pattern in them that will probably take 10,000 mi. to go away. It's weird because it comes and goes (the noise) -- so it might be something else wrong with them.

OP
OP
gitrhack

gitrhack

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will say, rotate them as recommended. I rotated them late and now have a noisy wear pattern in them that will probably take 10,000 mi. to go away. It's weird because it comes and goes (the noise) -- so it might be something else wrong with them.
If you can, I’d take them back to where you bought them and have them check ‘em out. Bummer for the noise issue. Hope you can get it diagnosed and fixed soon. I will rotate them, they offer it as a free service where we buy all our tires.