Extra set of tires

vegasvic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL, Ford F-150, Chevy C-10, '74+'75 Yamaha
In the past I’ve run a set of Winter wheels and summer wheels on their own rims. The winter tires are a bit softer and wear faster. When it comes time to go from summer wheels to winter I can change them myself .

looking on Craigslist, i see plenty of 6- lug full sized Bronco tires and wheels but the 5-lug found on Sport are hard to come by. Think this will change anytime soon?

vic
Sponsored

jhnvan

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Too bad you aren't in Canada. I have a brand new set with tires i dont need :(

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
In the past I’ve run a set of Winter wheels and summer wheels on their own rims. The winter tires are a bit softer and wear faster. When it comes time to go from summer wheels to winter I can change them myself .

looking on Craigslist, i see plenty of 6- lug full sized Bronco tires and wheels but the 5-lug found on Sport are hard to come by. Think this will change anytime soon?

vic
You can get a set of steelies on Amazon for under $400.

https://www.amazon.com/RTX-Steel-Aftermarket-finish-X47508/dp/B01M68L9GP?ref_=ast_sto_dp

OP
OP
vegasvic

vegasvic

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BS BL, Ford F-150, Chevy C-10, '74+'75 Yamaha
I thought steelies at one time. I’m ok with the look but am I going to have to know the inset, the offset, backspace, etc measurements?

Mrmike

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 OBX, '20 Ecosport, '21 Kymco X-Town 300i
I've got my Verde chrome mags mounted on the factory tires off my '23 OBX for summer use. I bought these wheels for my '14 Escape Titanium. Since then, I've used them on a '17 Lincoln MKC, and a '19 Ford Edge. The bolt pattern is common for many different models. Don't limit yourself to strictly Bronco Sport wheels. You have other options.
Ford Bronco Sport Extra set of tires 100_6786.JPG

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Just many more people with full size changing wheels compared to the Sport. As others have said, look for Escape or Maverick take offs. I picked up my Badlands spare wheel on EBay.

FakeCowboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
Just many more people with full size changing wheels compared to the Sport. As others have said, look for Escape or Maverick take offs. I picked up my Badlands spare wheel on EBay.
Escape wheels will have a different offset, it's not terrible but it will set the wheels inward a little and can make it look a little goofy. Maverick steelies are super abundant and can be had for about $50 a wheel. OP Should head over to the MTC forums to look at the many offerings for take off steelies since the Maverick shares the same exact bolt pattern, hub bore and offset (37.5) as the Bronco Sport.