R W NORRIS New Mexico

Big Bend
First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
$775 for replacement of the Canister in New Mexico. Dealer supplied photos of "damage" for the repair reason. By the way, had to go to dealer 4 times to get the repair. First, they said a "sensor" was bad, warranty, then they told me the Surge Valve was bad on the next trip, warranty, then I was told that the system simply needed to be "Purged" , warranty, on the next trip and then this time they said that I "had a collision" and it was NOT IN WARRANTY. Now I just wonder, why did they NOT see this "damage" at one of the THREE (3) OTHER times they worked on the system? I NO LONGER TRUST the dealer. It is either the tech or the Service Manager's negligence after three repair trips. By the way 11,000 miles on the car. I would love to find a list of how many drivers have had "this problem". If you have, contact me and I will send my email. THANKS to Everyone.
Sponsored

First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
For anyone curios for what happened to my EVAP/Check Engine light situation... Turns out something got kicked up under my car so hard that it broke my underbody panel and pushed the plastic up into my fuel canister.. so sad.

An $1100 repair NOT covered under warranty. This is not something I can afford right now ?
Ford Bronco Sport EVAP Leak 6948
Ford Bronco Sport EVAP Leak 6947
Ford Bronco Sport EVAP Leak 6946
I am currently in the SAME situation as you, except i have been having issues since December and this is my 5th time at the dealership and they wont cover it.

First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
$775 for replacement of the Canister in New Mexico. Dealer supplied photos of "damage" for the repair reason. By the way, had to go to dealer 4 times to get the repair. First, they said a "sensor" was bad, warranty, then they told me the Surge Valve was bad on the next trip, warranty, then I was told that the system simply needed to be "Purged" , warranty, on the next trip and then this time they said that I "had a collision" and it was NOT IN WARRANTY. Now I just wonder, why did they NOT see this "damage" at one of the THREE (3) OTHER times they worked on the system? I NO LONGER TRUST the dealer. It is either the tech or the Service Manager's negligence after three repair trips. By the way 11,000 miles on the car. I would love to find a list of how many drivers have had "this problem". If you have, contact me and I will send my email. THANKS to Everyone.
SAME SITUATION TO A TEE WITH ME. Here in Vermont. I filled a complaint with the BBB and the AG Office.
Sponsored