Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I tried to have the dealer look at it when I got an oil change this week, but was turned away because they said it would divert their techs for too long to address the problems I have. Trying to find another dealer that can look at it but I live in a pretty disconnected area.

Will update when I can find a dealer that can actually look at it.

fred.
Good afternoon, Fred! Could you please send us a private message with your VIN and dealership information? I would like to look into this engine tapping concern for you on my end. Thanks!
Sponsored

vipinputhoor

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Good afternoon, Fred! Could you please send us a private message with your VIN and dealership information? I would like to look into this engine tapping concern for you on my end. Thanks!

Same issue for me on really cold wether. I went to a dealer they didn't find any thing.
When température drops -20 i will drop the vehicle there.

OP
OP
Freddy Turbina

Freddy Turbina

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Well, second dealership told me that every issue I reported is normal and expected. Dealer did not have a tech for my appointment to do a ride along, and I think I am paying the price. A little discouraged at this point but nothing I can really do now. Some things I am sure I am a little over cautious on, but metal scraping sounds when driving sure do not feel normal to me.

better luck next time
Sponsored