First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
NADA B & P

I found this online and it only needs the $33.66 fuel surcharge added to the invoice to be 100% accurate on Sticker (MSRP) and cost (invoice)..

Hope you all find it easier to configure and use...

Albert
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Interesting they are calling the First Edition “Badlands First Edition”.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
My dealer isn’t taking orders yet. Wonder why?
Cannot answer that one...we have many in the system waiting for Ford to pick op and start building...

starofdavid11

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Cr-V
Ya I keep bugging my dealer about converting my reservation to an order and he keeps coming back and saying "nothing to share yet but we will let you know" im getting impatient lol, I reserved on 7/14.

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Are they thinking Bronco not Bronco Sport...sounds like what they are thinking...
When I talked with Dealerships out Nor Cal way... every one of them got confused and kept speaking on the Bronco and how there is no information, and pricing is not set, and x plan is not setup... I had to remind 12 dealerships that I was calling about the Bronco Sport. At that point I just politely let them go as they'd be no help.

It's all kind of surprising considering we're in the middle of a pandemic, and wild fires over here... you'd think they'd pivot asap to future sales programming like Granger has, but I'm probably asking for too much there.

The last dealer I connected with was luckily super friendly... but even he admitted he didn't really know what was going on. But at least his customer service was fantastic, and he point blank said if X Plan is active, we honor it with an email confirmation.

Fly By Nite

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 XJ Cherokee
Thanks for posting. Nice to see the invoice pricing.
I get a discrepancy when I add the optional wheels to the Badlands..... Ford shows it as $300 with the larger tires included. The NADA site shows it at $795. Both sites show the tires only at $495, so I expect it's an error on the Ford site.
I really want a Bronco, but taking a look at the Sport just to compare.

Fly By Nite

Badlands
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 XJ Cherokee
That's bad news, but thanks for clarifying. Ford still has in wrong on their B&P as of today.
Are the optional Badlands wheels available for $300 without the larger tires? I won't spend $795 when I only want the wheels.
Sponsored