Johnh

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco sport ob 10 flhtk
I haven’t heard the noise lately so I’ll just hang on but of course ford is clueless idk

AC AL

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport
I also have rear brake harmonics when baking. It used to be first thing in the morning, now it is happening about 40% of the time. I’ve requested my Ford dealer to look at the problem during the first two servicing. On the second service they said the tech found a rock between the rotor and backing plate. I knew that wasn’t it. The wrong type of noise. Now the dealer says The car is out of the brake warranty. That’s customer service

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I also have rear brake harmonics when baking. It used to be first thing in the morning, now it is happening about 40% of the time. I’ve requested my Ford dealer to look at the problem during the first two servicing. On the second service they said the tech found a rock between the rotor and backing plate. I knew that wasn’t it. The wrong type of noise. Now the dealer says The car is out of the brake warranty. That’s customer service
Hi there. Can you send us a DM with your VIN and dealership info? I can look into this for you.

Kate219

Big Bend
First Name
Katlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just got my big bend diagnosed. The rear axle is locked up. 6 months to get the parts, ughhhh

prusa1954

Badlands
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Has anyone else experienced this? The only time ours does it is when you drive it for the first time every morning. When backing out of the garage, it sounds like the brakes are dragging. Then it doesn't make the sound again until the next day. Took it to the dealership just for them to tell me nothing is wrong
I also have the same issue and it sounds very loud. I took it to the dealer and they put a patch that Ford Headquarters told them to put but still the issue prevails. My is a BadLand 2021 2.0L I bought it in Jan 2022. I now don’t know what I am suppose to do. Any suggestions.

prusa1954

Badlands
First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
I would agree with this. Ford does not back up there Brand when it comes to issues that no one knows how to fix.
Sponsored