Pigpen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
It's not my "opinion" it's my real world experience which believe it or not can vary from yours :crackup: (also an infrequent short-distance driver - so just sounded odd since I don't seem to have this problem). But yes, another reason to disable it! Wish it would stay disabled. Thx government.
Auto
It's not my "opinion" it's my real world experience which believe it or not can vary from yours :crackup: (also an infrequent short-distance driver - so just sounded odd since I don't seem to have this problem). But yes, another reason to disable it! Wish it would stay disabled. Thx government.
auto start stop eliminator. Google it. Plug in under dash, let’s you leave it off as default, turn on when needed. Doesn’t void warranty.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
It seems if I'm sitting at a light for a bit the BS sometimes restarts on its own. Normally I'm watching the lights and release a little pressure on the brake pedal to be ready for the green light, but every once in a while I get the surprise start up. Is this due to battery drain, environmental control requirements, etc?

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Page 160 in 2022 Owners Manual

Automatic Engine Restart Any of the following conditions results in an automatic restart of the engine if: •
You remove your foot from the brake pedal. • You press the accelerator pedal. • You press the accelerator and the brake pedal at the same time. • The driver seatbelt becomes unfastened or the driver door is ajar. 160 2022 Bronco Sport (CHD) Canada/United States of America, enUSA, Edition date: 202107, First-Printing Unique Driving Characteristics • Your vehicle is moving. • The interior compartment does not meet customer comfort when air conditioning or heat is on. • Fogging of the windows could occur and the air conditioning is on. • The battery is not within optimal operating conditions. • You exceed the maximum engine off time. • You press the Auto-Start-Stop button while the engine is stopped. • The heated windshield is turned on. Any of the following conditions could result in an automatic restart of the engine if: • The blower fan speed increases or the climate control temperature changes. • You plug in or switch on an electrical accessory.
Sponsored