afizzzzz

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0 Manual/'21 BS BB 4x4 base
Howdy gang, just leased a base Big Bend 4x4 and way stoked on this thing. While it was cute the first few times, is there a way to disable to opening pebbles-to-bronco logo animation from playing every time you open one of the doors?
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
congrats and enjoy the ride. On a lease...I'd say if you plan to buy it out, go for it. If you plan to return the lease, I'd ask your dealer for some assistance, otherwise you might face a hefty fine at the end of the term. It may not be that complicated, but I personally wouldn't mess with it when you are leasing. I was interested in disabling the start/stop feature and decided it was probably a little over my head in the Forscan tool use.

OP
OP
afizzzzz

afizzzzz

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yeah only interested if it's a menu setting and not trying to tear into any hardware while we are under lease. Just curious if this is as easy as a menu button I'm not seeing.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
it's a senseless waste of battery and mildly annoying ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
says the man named Alice...I kid I kid...just playing off your image. Yeah it's cool a few times then it's like, alright already. Ironically my buddy who has a 17 escape wanted to load it onto his car for whatever reason.

OP
OP
afizzzzz

afizzzzz

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
says the man named Alice...I kid I kid...just playing off your image. Yeah it's cool a few times then it's like, alright already. Ironically my buddy who has a 17 escape wanted to load it onto his car for whatever reason.
“Told her that I came from Detroit City
And I played guitar in a long haired rock and roll band. She asked me why the singer's name was Alice...
I said 'listen baby, you really wouldn't understand.’”

Last edited:

Unsane

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My 6 year old daughter loves the animation. She named the horse “Giddy-up”.
I think it’s pretty cool still, but my car is only about a week old.

SeanMcNally

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just wondering...is there a way to "skip" the opening animation? Or do you have to wait for it to finish before you can adjust any of the onscreen menus or CarPlay?

Mlarv

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am pretty sure Forscan can do this. It is called Quick Boot. Other then that no other ways I know of. If you use Forscan save the as built file to reload it when you turn it in, or just leave it that way the sales people won’t notice.
Sponsored