Difference between the cargo mat and the Cargo Area Protector, Non-Capable Series

67L48

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350, 2023 BS BL
If I recall correctly, the rubberized seat back protectors are a part and not an accessory. So, you won't find them in the usual accessories online storefront. I think I saw a part number listed on this site somewhere, but I don't recall it. As mentioned above, the BL comes with these standard. They have changed the mounting over the years, though. Earlier ones, I believe, were attached with push/pull plastic pins and the ones in my later build are snaps.

The mat looks really good with the big white bronco emblem. They are different, depending on what kind of spare you have. Probably very subtle, but they accommodate the increased height of the spare tire cover in those applications with the full size spare. Get the one that matches your vehicle's equipment.

Ford just had a Christmas in July offer where these were all 25% off. I'd probably wait for some deal like that. We're not that far away from the Black Friday season.
Sponsored

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Don’t know about sites, but I do know to check shipping costs before ordering. There are some places that charge prohibitive rates for shipping which ends up ruining the great prices.
Sponsored