Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
I’m bad to steer into the apex of the curve so it’s a constant fight with the lane centering aid. the steering wheel is constantly vibrating on the narrow windy roads we have in the country around here lol. But I will admit the adaptive cc is nice. our sport doesn’t have it but we had an escape with it. it’s great until youre on the interstate and look down and you’re going 60 because of the slowpoke in front of you ?
Was just thinking the same during today's commute about your ACC slowpoke issue.
I believe we are talking about two different "lane" things. What you're describing is lane keeping aid that is part of Ford 360, I'm not a fan either. What I thought you were speaking about is lane centering which is part of 360+ along with ACC. In any case both are easy to disable if not wanted.
Sponsored

Bigridge83

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport,’18 Ford Fiesta,’92 Ford Explorer
Was just thinking the same during today's commute about your ACC slowpoke issue.
I believe we are talking about two different "lane" things. What you're describing is lane keeping aid that is part of Ford 360, I'm not a fan either. What I thought you were speaking about is lane centering which is part of 360+ along with ACC. In any case both are easy to disable if not wanted.
Ohhhh yeah we don’t have the lane centering aid. Just the lane keeping aid. My mistake ?

freqnc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Lane centering is one of the main features that made me choose the BS, highway miles made easy. The big Bronco doesn't have that(only lane keeping) and as far as I have researched, no car manufacturer has been able to make any "real 4x4" car do lane centering yet?
Sponsored