kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Did my best to get Front Runner to fabricate a ladder for BS 03FB013A-168E-4311-A558-A2C66827E9F5

Apparently there’s no demand for it ☹
Not sure how demand is gauged
Sponsored

OP
OP
kennyroo

kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Did my best to get Front Runner to fabricate a ladder for BS AD8ED6ED-56C2-45FD-BB99-0EE03EF0D322

context,I saw a jimny out in the wild with a front runner ladder and it gave me the idea to ask if they would consider making one for BS. I own their rack and love The quality

delm

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS Badlands; '23 BS Badlands; BMW X3, X7
Feels like a "build it and they will come" kind of thing. I'd have been in for one.

OP
OP
kennyroo

kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Feels like a "build it and they will come" kind of thing. I'd have been in for one.
First company to fabricate one will benefit from no competition since none exists yet

OP
OP
kennyroo

kennyroo

Big Bend
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’ve got the Yakima Lock n Load and was thinking if the black rhino ladder would work for me. Their pioneer platform is tslot like the locknload. Looks like it might work.
do you mean this ladder? It seems to be specifically for jeeps because of where it’s mounted
Ford Bronco Sport Did my best to get Front Runner to fabricate a ladder for BS 63065816-42B5-4AFC-A08D-62A3282AF8E2

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
You’d need extra mounts for this. The exterior panels are paper thin. You’d need one to come off the rear of the rack and mount into the hitch receiver for any support.

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Check some Subaru Outback forums. I came across this somewhere. There was a vehicle specific one and I think I saw one on the universal side as well. Sorry couldn't be more helpful.
Yeah. It has some mounts that fit into the tslots running down the side. Yakima has those too. Much from the two racks are interchangeable. The tslots on the actual floor run different direction so orientations may not be same, but this one looks like it would work.

my CFO (wife) hasn’t released any more funding so I haven’t called them yet for more info haha.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Yeah. It has some mounts that fit into the tslots running down the side. Yakima has those too. Much from the two racks are interchangeable. The tslots on the actual floor run different direction so orientations may not be same, but this one looks like it would work.

my CFO (wife) hasn’t released any more funding so I haven’t called them yet for more info haha.
I can not believe how an institution like ours has 1 person as CFO, COO and CEO.😆

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I was thinking of making one like the ones that make for the jeep renegade. They are side pole ladder by valkyrie offroad

Pmk1710

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I’ve been looking at Hummer parts when it comes to accessories like the Ladder. The issue is still the fact that the BS is a lift gate rather than a swing away.

but, hummer does have an offset spare swing away that a ladder can be mounted to.

I’m just trying to find the breakdown of the BS rear bumper/fascia in order to see if I can mount the swing away to the frame. Can’t find the specs though…

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I’ve been looking at Hummer parts when it comes to accessories like the Ladder. The issue is still the fact that the BS is a lift gate rather than a swing away.

but, hummer does have an offset spare swing away that a ladder can be mounted to.

I’m just trying to find the breakdown of the BS rear bumper/fascia in order to see if I can mount the swing away to the frame. Can’t find the specs though…
It's going to be up to if you want to loose access to the rear glass opening up, I have been thinking of going with a goby ladder but also thinking about going with a side mount one, these are my 2 thoughts

Ford Bronco Sport Did my best to get Front Runner to fabricate a ladder for BS 20211221_114101

Ford Bronco Sport Did my best to get Front Runner to fabricate a ladder for BS 20220218_121022
Sponsored