dfwplaneguy

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm also in the metroplex. BS FE Rabid Red.
Sponsored

Siciliano

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang Convertible; 1986 Suzuki Jimny
Anyone else from the DFW area? I haven’t seen a single Bronco Sport in the wild. Don’t know if they aren’t selling well here or it’s just the fact they are still too new to make an impact in the area.
just bought mine, and brought home from the dealer last night.

Siciliano

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Mustang Convertible; 1986 Suzuki Jimny
I'm close-ish to DFW. I'm about 2 hours east of Dallas on i-30, nice to know there are people around the area.
I split between Dallas and Greenville - anywhere fun to off-road where you are?

Broncky_Alto

Outer Banks
First Name
Christa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Me! I have seen only 1 other Bronco sport around town so far.

dfwplaneguy

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Spotted another BS in carrollton. near hebron and josey. It was Rapid Red with color matched roof. I could not tell what trim level it was.

Texbucky

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I am in Prosper. I just got my Bandlands two weeks ago. I would love to Start a club here in DFW. Who is in?
Definitely in for a DFW club! We should get a "herd" together and drive out somewhere for BBQ/good eats and show off our Bronco babies! Or if there is somewhere in town we can gather that has lots of parking so we can line 'em up.

Texbucky

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Anyone else from the DFW area? I haven’t seen a single Bronco Sport in the wild. Don’t know if they aren’t selling well here or it’s just the fact they are still too new to make an impact in the area.
I had only seen two in the wild until yesterday AM when I was sitting at a light near my workplace. A car across from me kept flashing its' lights and I was like, WTH? Then I realized it was a Bronco Sport. Rolled down my passenger window and we waved at each other as I turned. That was cool!

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have had mine for about 6 weeks now, an Area 51 BS BB, I'm east of Plano and have seen 5 or 6 around. I'm at 2200+ miles so I don't sit much. Last one I saw was an Area 51 FE about 4 days ago. Dealer stock is down to almost nothing checking around the area for those that even had any. Base models seem to stay on the lot longer than other trim models.

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
BL + BL calling in from Midlothian, just south of DFW. I bounce up into the metroplex with some regularity. I have a friend that lives in Grapevine and he sees BS's semi-frequently.

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I'm in NRH! I've only seen 2 or 3 others. Wave if you see me, I've got a base with a pretty large platform on the top!

ryan_norris

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport - Badlands
There is another red one in Prosper now. It was cool being the only one in town for a while.

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I am definitely in for a DFW club!
Instead of hanging out in a parking lot do we hit some trails? Actually, I guess I should ask this first: are there trails around here?
Sponsored