scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Anyone else from the DFW area? I haven’t seen a single Bronco Sport in the wild. Don’t know if they aren’t selling well here or it’s just the fact they are still too new to make an impact in the area.
Sponsored

petrio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Ford Bronco - 2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Anyone else from the DFW area? I haven’t seen a single Bronco Sport in the wild. Don’t know if they aren’t selling well here or it’s just the fact they are still too new to make an impact in the area.
I live in Ft Worth and I have a BL/BL!

BlackBetty

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My BL can be seen in the wild around DFW. Blacked out tint, black body color. Was thinking about some red accents on tow hooks, maybe on the rims, but nothing major. If you have recommendations for places to take her let me know!

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My wife is around town in hers. We got a Big Bend since only use it for camping and road trips. She has only seen one other is the Fort Worth area driving around.

Grey

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm close-ish to DFW. I'm about 2 hours east of Dallas on i-30, nice to know there are people around the area.

CptSmashy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Over in Benbrook and soon to be Granbury area. Picked up an Area 51 BL yesterday at McDavid Ford. I was the 5th of the day to be sold on Saturday so they're going to start showing up in the wild pretty soon.

OP
OP
scottfwalter

scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Over in Benbrook and soon to be Granbury area. Picked up an Area 51 BL yesterday at McDavid Ford. I was the 5th of the day to be sold on Saturday so they're going to start showing up in the wild pretty soon.
Welcome to the family!

Texbucky

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I just got mine on Monday, May 10 and I have not seen one Bronco Sport out on the roads at all. I am over in Garland. I kinda like getting all the looks from folks when I pull up at a light. :p We should get a DFW club together! Do like the Mini Cooper folks used to do and drive around in a convoy. LOL!

OP
OP
scottfwalter

scottfwalter

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I just got mine on Monday, May 10 and I have not seen one Bronco Sport out on the roads at all. I am over in Garland. I kinda like getting all the looks from folks when I pull up at a light. :p We should get a DFW club together! Do like the Mini Cooper folks used to do and drive around in a convoy. LOL!
I'm up for that. I saw my first other Bronco Sport in the wild. It was a white one in Plano.

Mostlyamoron

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I'm in Garland as well. Picked up my BL/BL about a month ago. Silver with Deadpool stickers in the back window and a license plate cover that says "I hope you wore your brown pants today".

whoarethey

Big Bend
First Name
Traci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just picked mine up Saturday. Cactus gray - live in Lewisville but drive to Austin area occasionally. That's probably the only time you would see me out right now lol.

Texbucky

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm in Garland as well. Picked up my BL/BL about a month ago. Silver with Deadpool stickers in the back window and a license plate cover that says "I hope you wore your brown pants today".
I reordered my Grumpy Cat decal for the lower corner of the back window. Had it on my previous vehicle. It is GC flipping the bird. I love it!
Sponsored