December 13, 2022 build date - Delivered yet???

BroncoDave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am just wondering if anyone else has had yet another delay on their Bronco Sport build the week of December 13th. I got an email last week that says the delivery was pushed back again - now February 8 - 15th. I would love to know if it is just mine that is delayed or is everyone that was built that week. Thanks!

Ordered: Sep. 1, 2022
Scheduled for Production: week of Dec. 13 (after being altered five times!)
Built: Dec. 13, 2022
Shipped: Jan. 3, 2023
ETA: Feb. 8, 2023
Build: MY23 Bronco Sport
Trim: Badlands
Color: Atlas Blue with Grey roof
Features: 360+, moonroof, premium, crossbars
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I am just wondering if anyone else has had yet another delay on their Bronco Sport build the week of December 13th. I got an email last week that says the delivery was pushed back again - now February 8 - 15th. I would love to know if it is just mine that is delayed or is everyone that was built that week. Thanks!

Built December 12th. Just delivered yesterday to my dealer after 4 different ETAs.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

hemyer

First Name
Hannah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport

You're not alone! My badlands was finished being built on December 17 and initially had a delivery date of January 12-18 when it shipped. I now have an updated delivery date of February 19 - 25.

JCap

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine shows as built on 12/10, a Saturday (which seems odd). This is just a few days before yours and I am seeing delays as well. I was originally quoted 1/10 to 1/16 for arrival but now I am being told 2/10-2/16. My dealer has continually been useless for updates, so I talked to Ford Customer Support and it sounds like it is currently sitting in a railyard in Indiana right by the Chicago, Illinois border.

Ordered - 9/17/22
Production - 12/8/22
Built - 12/10/22
Shipped - 1/10/23

I ordered a 23' BS Outer Banks with no bells and whistles, just standard features in Atlas Blue. I did not add anything like the moonroof or technology package in hopes it would speed up arrival but egg on my face on this point!

Aralm

Outer Banks
First Name
Ar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Mine went into production on December 14 and has been stuck in production since then 🙃

youngbaek

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Bronco Sport

My order was confirmed August 16. It was built December 13. I finally received a shipping email yesterday, but when checking with customer service, it's still sitting in El Mirage, Arizona. The eta is February 20-26, where my original was January 12-19.

I feel like I don't want to complain because I know it used to be worst, but it is really a frustrating experience. At this point my salesman has a dealer order that is in transit set aside for me in case my order doesn't move.

BodieBronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport 2023
23 obx atlas blue moonroof assist +
Ordered sept 1
Built dec 10
Shipped dec 12
In the shipped email, FoMoCo gave me an eta of dec 28-jan3
My dealer called me dec 22 and told me it was already at the railyard in Houston and to give it 3 to 4 days to get to dealership and be ready. I was so excited it looked like I was going to get it before its eta!!
But there was a shortage of truck drivers, and it didn't leave the railyard until January 10th. Nothing my dealer nor Ford could do about getting itv on a truck and driven to the dealership. We all had to wait.
I bought it on January 14th.
I hope you all get yours very soon!!

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Ordered sept 1
Built dec 10
Shipped dec 12
My dealer called me dec 22 and told me it was already at the railyard in Houston and to give it 3 to 4 days to get to dealership and be ready. I was so excited it looked like I was going to get it before its eta!!
But there was a shortage of truck drivers, and it didn't leave the railyard until January 10th. Nothing my dealer nor Ford could do about getting itv on a truck and driven to the dealership. We all had to wait.
Mine was at the Westfield yard in Houston too! No experienced drivers to even load them, so I'd be waiting! Next day it was here! They dealership had their driver pick it up, an extra 74 miles to make me happy!!
Isn't it fun!?!

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Ordered sept 1
Built dec 10
Shipped dec 12
I am so excited for everyone!!!!!

ChrisKinFLA

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport - in production
Trying to keep my hopes up. Built 2/22 - still hasn't shipped.
I keep telling myself the salesman said 6 to 9 months. "IF" delivery date pans out, it will only be 3.5 months.

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Mine ordered 12/12/22, built 2/24, shipped 2/26, no update since. 3/9 to 3/23 window. I'm expecting to hear anytime now regarding delivery. BB 360+, convenience, rubber mats/backing.

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150

My order has arrived at Granger. Shipping only 15days, was expecting 30 days. It was in Nogales, Arizona, on a Union Pacific train on March 9th. Next I hear, it was already in Des Moines, Iowa. No delay with trucking.

Ordered: Dec 12, 2022
Scheduled for Production: week of 2/20
Built: 2/24, 2023
Shipped: 2/27, 2023
Arrived: 3/13, 2023
Trim: Big Bend
Color: Oxford White
Features: 360+, convenience, rubber mats everywhere
Sponsored