Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello,

I am having the front and rear Bronco emblems removed and repainted. They are also going to black out the Ford emblem.

My question is, has anyone here or have photos of someone who kept the rear ones off so it’s all clean. Just wanted to see how it looked. Im thinking about just having the front one painted, the Ford emblem blacked out and leaving the rear ones off.

Photos or thoughts?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Polemics

Polemics

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I know I saw one here a while back and it looked SO clean...If I find it I will post it. I am still considering that option.
Thank you! I did a search under “emblems” but badge would have been good too.

I’m having the company do a vinyl overlay for the Big Bend side patch to remove the white. But depending how much I like it or not, I may just pull the side badges too.

Thanks for the help!

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco
I have a big bend also and I removed the side emblems. For the rear I removed the “sport” and moved the “bronco” letters more toward the middle and had it painted satin black. No, I didn’t remove the “sport” to make it look like the big bronco. I did it for a cleaner look. The “sport” made it look busy

OP
OP
Polemics

Polemics

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I have a big bend also and I removed the side emblems. For the rear I removed the “sport” and moved the “bronco” letters more toward the middle and had it painted satin black. No, I didn’t remove the “sport” to make it look like the big bronco. I did it for a cleaner look. The “sport” made it look busy
Thank you! I agree with you 100%. This was the third option. I have a shadow black Bronco, they are doing my letters satin black.

Do you have photos you wouldn’t mind sharing of the back and sides?

Appreciate the response!

OP
OP
Polemics

Polemics

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hello!

Thank you both so much! This was huge. I don’t have Facebook so I would have never found that.

I def love the side badges gone. I’m torn, I love the back with Bronco lettering and with nothing.

I got a few days to choose! Thanks for all the help. Super grateful!

Cheers

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello!

Thank you both so much! This was huge. I don’t have Facebook so I would have never found that.

I def love the side badges gone. I’m torn, I love the back with Bronco lettering and with nothing.

I got a few days to choose! Thanks for all the help. Super grateful!

Cheers
honestly I don't either...no tweeters, no Snapchat, no none of that crap. Just googled bronco sport facebook, and I knew it was somewhere.

OP
OP
Polemics

Polemics

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
honestly I don't either...no tweeters, no Snapchat, no none of that crap. Just googled bronco sport facebook, and I knew it was somewhere.
The first group I found was on Reddit, which spurred me making my first account there haha! Someone there, recommend this forum. I just use these two for Bronco stuff now.

I’ll post some photos when it’s all said and done.

Fossil

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Raptor, 95 SVT Mustang 5spd, 95 SHO 5spd
Ford Bronco Sport Debadging? BLACK SPORT NO LETTERING

AS good as it gets. Even in shadow black to boot. Found it on the bronco sport facebook page
Nice, I was thinking about just leaving the SPORT but I like this better. I'd like to remove the front Bronco, or color match it to the grill as well. Leave the genpop guessing.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
The first group I found was on Reddit, which spurred me making my first account there haha! Someone there, recommend this forum. I just use these two for Bronco stuff now.

I’ll post some photos when it’s all said and done.
it's all in personal preferences. I like the idea of removing the white in the side badges as opposed to full removal. To me, without all the 'badging' it starts to look more and more like an escape or 'other' SUV. Again to each their own, at least you have some samples to take a good look at it. I've pondered removing the logos off the back and/or painting color match.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Nice, I was thinking about just leaving the SPORT but I like this better. I'd like to remove the front Bronco, or color match it to the grill as well. Leave the genpop guessing.
If anything why wouldn't you just leave the "Bronco" make the genpop jealous?....Those are bragging rights. The "Sport" is very generic.
Sponsored