Dealer A-Plan higher than the A-Plan Table

BaconSF

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I’m from San Francisco CA and qualify for the A plan.

What the local dealers are quoting me doesn’t match the A/Z plan table ($26,578) that I found in the Bronco6G forum (attached)

Example (no extras):

Big Bend A-Plan is $28,229 after rebate plus tax, title, and license. (Approximately $30,800 OTD)

Ford Bronco Sport Dealer A-Plan higher than the A-Plan Table D19D05D2-C23F-4D27-BF5D-D75BE9FCE55D
Sponsored

ColdOnes

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Corvette
Looks like old info. Both incentives and MSRP have moved since August.
I bought a badlands in early April on A plan and the otd was pretty close to MSRP. It sounds high but you pay more taxes than me as I am in the Sacramento area. Ask for a detailed breakdown as the dealer is required to provide it as an Aplan customer. They are limited on doc fees and other thing being Aplan.

OP
OP

BaconSF

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I bought a badlands in early April on A plan and the otd was pretty close to MSRP. It sounds high but you pay more taxes than me as I am in the Sacramento area. Ask for a detailed breakdown as the dealer is required to provide it as an Aplan customer. They are limited on doc fees and other thing being Aplan.
ok I asked for the invoice and magically the price dropped to $29k which is close to MSRP.

kskr

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, Bronco Sport
ok I asked for the invoice and magically the price dropped to $29k which is close to MSRP.
Here is the a/z breakdown of my BS BL+BL. TOTAL MSRP $39240, A/Z Plan $36501.19 then minus $500 rebate plus $75 Admin Fee.

ColdOnes

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Corvette
The Aplan price is right on the invoice which they are required to show and provide upon delivery. It should be just the Aplan price, tax, license plates and a small doc fee, less any rebates. That is all. Who every you are getting APlan through is able to get all the exact details from Ford.

Don't let the dealer tell you they make no money either because it's Aplan. Ford reimburses them the difference and they make a fair amount on the vehicle.

OP
OP

BaconSF

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
The Aplan price is right on the invoice which they are required to show and provide upon delivery. It should be just the Aplan price, tax, license plates and a small doc fee, less any rebates. That is all. Who every you are getting APlan through is able to get all the exact details from Ford.

Don't let the dealer tell you they make no money either because it's Aplan. Ford reimburses them the difference and they make a fair amount on the vehicle.
thanks! Some of these dealers are shady. What about the destination & delivery charge of $1,495?

STEVEN TILLETT

First Edition
First Name
STEVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD BRONCO SPORT

What the local dealers are quoting me doesn’t match the A/Z plan table ($26,578) that I found in the Bronco6G forum (attached)

Example (no extras):

Big Bend A-Plan is $28,229 after rebate plus tax, title, and license. (Approximately $30,800 OTD)

Ford Bronco Sport Dealer A-Plan higher than the A-Plan Table D19D05D2-C23F-4D27-BF5D-D75BE9FCE55D
Send me your spec and I will get you the exact price without T,T & L.
Send to [email protected] I'm the Ford Fleet Manager and order most of the units.

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert

Example (no extras):

Note the a-plan calculator requires your zip code - plan varies on where dealer is located.
Sponsored