Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I’ve developed this rattle. Still trying to pinpoint it, can’t tell if it’s the speaker or maybe the side view mirror? Have you had any updates?
Now that I heard it, I can’t unhear it.
Hello! Could you please privately message us your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'll check into this rattle concern for you.
Sponsored

bikerkurt1956

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have the same noise from driver's side (lower?) door, 70+ MPH, worse with quartering headwind. I think it is coming from the exterior trim on the lower part of the door - this trim piece appears to make the same type sound when you wiggle the ends of the trim. Has anyone confirmed that this is the source of the noise, and is there a permanent fix? I think it probably needs to be removed, the door and trim cleaned, then refastened and perhaps some type of adhesive used. I am attaching a mp4 file - noise is much more pronounced than what can be heard on the recording.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
I have the same noise from driver's side (lower?) door, 70+ MPH, worse with quartering headwind. I think it is coming from the exterior trim on the lower part of the door - this trim piece appears to make the same type sound when you wiggle the ends of the trim. Has anyone confirmed that this is the source of the noise, and is there a permanent fix? I think it probably needs to be removed, the door and trim cleaned, then refastened and perhaps some type of adhesive used. I am attaching a mp4 file - noise is much more pronounced than what can be heard on the recording.

Hello, Kurt!
Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer.
I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this noise concern. Thanks!

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Have same thing. 300 miles on mine. Sounds like my door speaker is blown and something is vibrating. Don’t notice as much on drivers side cause my elbow and knee rest against it. The bottom of the door under where the cup holder is the plastic lip of the door has no clips or molding there. Like an auto felt would cut it down. It’s Causing it to vibrate some with music. Or any bass. You can push on door to alleviate some of it but still buzzes. There’s also no felt tape or molding between the inner and middle plastic door panels. I have a ticking sound going over bumps in the passenger a pillar area. Again have to play around to see what it is. Gonna see if I can isolate it and try to help us.
So I can stop the clicking of I push on the passenger a pillar, or reproduce it easily enough. Also found that these parts rattle easy since they don’t have a flush overlap. There’s one on both sides, this is drivers side. Open the doors and push tap on these. Even with the doors closed you can reproduce the sound. Is also right next to the speaker.
Ford Bronco Sport Crazy rattling in passenger door! 3AF19F29-0803-474F-975E-35A3FE6D0B51

Last edited:

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
There’s no way to solve the rattle/buzz without pulling the panels and putting in dynamat or something of the sort. There’s none in the doors and vibrates everything.
try this song even at 5 for volume. You hear it really bad with the bass frequency used. At least that’s what mine is coming from
Ford Bronco Sport Crazy rattling in passenger door! AEA44840-FA9C-4165-A32E-35B7F67C3A5F

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Have same thing. 300 miles on mine. Sounds like my door speaker is blown and something is vibrating. Don’t notice as much on drivers side cause my elbow and knee rest against it. The bottom of the door under where the cup holder is the plastic lip of the door has no clips or molding there. Like an auto felt would cut it down. It’s Causing it to vibrate some with music. Or any bass. You can push on door to alleviate some of it but still buzzes. There’s also no felt tape or molding between the inner and middle plastic door panels. I have a ticking sound going over bumps in the passenger a pillar area. Again have to play around to see what it is. Gonna see if I can isolate it and try to help us.
So I can stop the clicking of I push on the passenger a pillar, or reproduce it easily enough. Also found that these parts rattle easy since they don’t have a flush overlap. There’s one on both sides, this is drivers side. Open the doors and push tap on these. Even with the doors closed you can reproduce the sound. Is also right next to the speaker.
Ford Bronco Sport Crazy rattling in passenger door! 3AF19F29-0803-474F-975E-35A3FE6D0B51
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!
Sponsored