Brennain

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I was told by my dealer that ford would not accept my recently submitted BS BL order because the co-pilot360 assist+ was no longer available for the 2022MY. Really this was my only selected option on the vehicle besides the color. I was really hoping for this option, for the nav and adaptive cruise, at the price ford is asking it seemed like a no-brainer. Has anyone else had this experience with recent BS orders?
Sponsored

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
My order was placed November 12, 2021 and I still don’t have a scheduled build week. Based on repeated anecdotal evidence from other forum members here, it would appear the chip that’s holding up my scheduling is the CoPilot 360+, so while your report is the first I’ve heard of them not having it available at all, it wouldn’t surprise me if that particular chip is holding up builds. There’s already months of backlogged orders for them so they don’t want to let the queue get any deeper.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
My order was accepted today for a BL with CoPilot 360+. I hope this doesn't mess up the timeline since I really do want to receive my vehicle before summer is over.

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
My order was placed November 12, 2021 and I still don’t have a scheduled build week. Based on repeated anecdotal evidence from other forum members here, it would appear the chip that’s holding up my scheduling is the CoPilot 360+, so while your report is the first I’ve heard of them not having it available at all, it wouldn’t surprise me if that particular chip is holding up builds. There’s already months of backlogged orders for them so they don’t want to let the queue get any deeper.
I placed my order 12/21/21 on a fully loaded BL and got my production email last week for May. Have you reached out to your dealer to check if your order priority code has changed since you ordered?

tifpwg

Outer Banks
First Name
Tif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That doesn't make sense and it's really unfair to you. I ordered a loaded BS OB in January and it's being built this week (supposedly).

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When we ordered early January, I knew I didn’t want the 360+ so it wasn’t an issue. But when we said no to our dealer (who is a friend), he said “Good, because that’s been the latest hold up.” Ordered an OB with tech and tow package on 01/10, built on 03/01, shipped 03/03, possible delivery 04/01-04-07 (original priority code was the worst - 19).

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I placed my order 12/21/21 on a fully loaded BL and got my production email last week for May. Have you reached out to your dealer to check if your order priority code has changed since you ordered?
I have and they had no update to give me. I suspect that I’m dealing with a low-volume dealer. They’re very nice but their allocation numbers are probably very low. It’s frustrating for sure.

OP
OP

Brennain

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ended up just taking off the Co-Pilot 360+ option, the dealer I ordered from was willing to do X-Plan and seemed pretty up front about everything, so I don't think they were jerking me around about what they are hearing from ford. Their inventory manager told me he was almost certain I'd be waiting till the 2023MY if I left that option in. He did confirm the Hitch and Premium Package had no major commodity restrictions at the moment.
Sponsored