DCNEHRING

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello -- I'm enjoying my 2021 Bronco Sport Cactus Big Bend. Just hit 20,000 miles. Averaging 34 mpg.
At around 18,000 miles, my climate controls began to take on "a life of their own"-- just as it began getting chilly in Maryland Mid-Atlantic region.
On [some] days, I never see ANY hot or warm air-- when the temp selector knob is on "HI"-- Sometimes its an oven. Sometimes it starts out hot, then secretly moves to ICE COLD--- and then sometimes the (4) dash splits into dual control (which the BB does not have) with heat on one side, Ice on the other.-- This isn't winning any points with my passengers. My dealer can't see me until late February. WTH is going on with my climate controls. Thanks, Dave N. Pasadena, MD
Sponsored

TSP Overland

Outer Banks
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Hello -- I'm enjoying my 2021 Bronco Sport Cactus Big Bend. Just hit 20,000 miles. Averaging 34 mpg.
At around 18,000 miles, my climate controls began to take on "a life of their own"-- just as it began getting chilly in Maryland Mid-Atlantic region.
On [some] days, I never see ANY hot or warm air-- when the temp selector knob is on "HI"-- Sometimes its an oven. Sometimes it starts out hot, then secretly moves to ICE COLD--- and then sometimes the (4) dash splits into dual control (which the BB does not have) with heat on one side, Ice on the other.-- This isn't winning any points with my passengers. My dealer can't see me until late February. WTH is going on with my climate controls. Thanks, Dave N. Pasadena, MD
Hey David,

It sounds like something wonky is going on with the diverter door behind the dash to vent either condenser or heater core air flow. I hope the dealer finds a solution to this because I can only imagine how annoying that is.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Good afternoon! Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to take a closer look at your Bronco's climate control issues.

OP
OP

DCNEHRING

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Good afternoon! Can you please send over a private message with your VIN and the name/location of your local Ford dealer? I would like to take a closer look at your Bronco's climate control issues.

OP
OP

DCNEHRING

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
3FMCR9B61MRA11924
Bob Bell Ford, Glen Burnie, MD 21061

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
3FMCR9B61MRA11924
Bob Bell Ford, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
I appreciate you getting back with me! Would you mind sending this info over as a private message? Once you send that over I can start looking into things on my end. To send a private message, just visit our profile and select "Start Conversation".
Sponsored