Scott_Anderson_

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Cactus Gray
This quickly reminded me when we took our son and daughter in law out for dinner in the BS. His wife said there was not much leg room in the back. I responded with "I did not hear you offer to drive".

That ended the complaint.

But yes, you are correct, minimal leg room. Since it is just the wife and I, this was not a deterrent for purchasing one.
If she complains, I might just borrow your approach. 😀
Sponsored

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Yea, I R smart. 🤪

You would have at least a few more years past 5 years old before legroom is an issue, right? And as I see it, even at 10 years old, there would be plenty of leg room for her sitting behind the front passenger seat, with it moved slightly forward.
And when the kids get to be teenagers, you really do not want legroom, or any kind of room, in the backseat.

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
And when the kids get to be teenagers, you really do not want legroom, or any kind of room, in the backseat.
Yea boy! Unless you are ready for grandchildren.

petegee77

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I'm curious; did you try sitting in the back seat before you bought the car?
Nope. I measured the cargo area behind the back seats and it was EXACTLY the same as my Jeep Pat. In fact the Weather Techs from my Jeep fit perfectly in the BS. That being the case I never really thought too much about the back seats until we picked up friends to go with us. Lesson learned: Never ASSume. lol

REDWM

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2011 F-150, 77 MGB, 2023 Bronco Sport
We ordered a BB to be built April 28th and am wondering if the square around the goat mode dial has the white icons like it shows in the sales brochure. If not, how do you know when you've switched to 4wd or any of the other icons. Are they just in the BL trim.
Sponsored