Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
When I put in my vin number and order number it says it can’t find it. I was able to look it up before……
Sponsored

OP
OP

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Are you using the tracking page here or at Ford? Here's a link to the tracking page at Ford's website:

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Using the one here….I’ve tried the one at Ford and it isn’t helpful either. I’ve called them and they can’t seem to get anything straight. Last time I talked to them they said they weren’t building until the end of December and it would be 12 to 13 weeks after that when I got my bronco. So I don’t know what to think. I’m getting so frustrated.

OP
OP

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
My bronco comes up on the Ford site but no estimated build date

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Using the one here….I’ve tried the one at Ford and it isn’t helpful either. I’ve called them and they can’t seem to get anything straight. Last time I talked to them they said they weren’t building until the end of December and it would be 12 to 13 weeks after that when I got my bronco. So I don’t know what to think. I’m getting so frustrated.
Its okay. First, the tracker breaks. Mine did exactly what you are seeing for about 4 weeks. It stopped working and then it started working. No reason, just did.

They are building BSs right now and will be every week except the one after Christmas continuing through January and beyond.

The ones getting built now were ordered the beginning weeks of September.

Your production week will never show on any tracker or search no matter where you pull it As the information comes from the original ford tracker system. It will say order received and confirmed right up to the week it goes into production and then the tracker will show ”in production”. So forget about the tracker until then, any tracker. My tracker info has not changed since 9.20 because I have not reached my production week yet which is 12/6. That is perfectly normal.

Have your dealer pull up their visibility report and tell you if it show a production week yet. If it does not give a week or so as they are going to be doing some scheduling at Ford this coming week. If you show a week, then kick back and just wait as NOTHING will happen until that week comes unless they push out your week further.

Once you actually physically get to your production week, the tracker will FINALLY CHANGE. it is a couple days to build and 3-4 weeks for delivery.

So check with your dealer weekly to see if you have a production week, especially if you are not getting emails. Once you get that, all you can do it wait till that week as the tracker will not change and nothing will happen until You get to your production week.

Relax, all will be fine.

Last edited:

TnyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'77 Chevy c10, '22 Bronco Sport BL
I can confirm, I ran into the same issue when I first got the tracking. The tracker stopped working for a while (for whatever reason) but it's fine. Patience is definitely the game.

OP
OP

Alice

Badlands
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Thanks! I contacted my dealer and she said my production week changed from 12/6 to 12/13……..

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Thanks! I contacted my dealer and she said my production week changed from 12/6 to 12/13……..
Sound good. Kick back until the week of the 13th arrives. Nothing going to happen until right before then when your sticker appears.
Sponsored