Cabin Rattle Fix

fredmau5

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Have been loving my BS besides the rattle that occurs when ever music is played at anything louder than a whisper. It seemed to be coming from where the window controls/armrest and door meet. I picked up a pack of these wedges off of Amazon, put them in the door and have not heard a rattle since. Hopefully this helps someone else out!

The Bracketeer StopRattle - Stop... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRNW3536?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Ford Bronco Sport Cabin Rattle Fix IMG_1475

Ford Bronco Sport Cabin Rattle Fix IMG_1476

Ford Bronco Sport Cabin Rattle Fix image
Sponsored

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
After reading this thread, I went and checked. I can't even put a piece of paper where the OP puts his wedges as the fitting was done very well.

OP
OP

fredmau5

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
After reading this thread, I went and checked. I can't even put a piece of paper where the OP puts his wedges as the fitting was done very well.
Interesting, as these wedges went in fairly easily. Are you experiencing a rattle from this area? Perhaps just some differences in quality control. My OB is a 2021 for reference

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
No, absolutely no rattles from the cabin.

There's only one rattle in the Bronco, and that's the spare tire cover when I go over a big bump too fast. Turns out there's nothing but gravity holding the cover down.

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
No, absolutely no rattles from the cabin.

There's only one rattle in the Bronco, and that's the spare tire cover when I go over a big bump too fast. Turns out there's nothing but gravity holding the cover down.
A nice, h any toolbox will take care of that. 😉

jamaicandave

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have a Big Bend 2022 produced January 22. I have had a few apart and noticed that mine has flocked tape on the door trim panel where the most rearward inboard clip of the power window switch bezel contacts the door trim panel, some production runs don't. I've never had a rattle, but have fixed some by adding flocked tape when it wasn't there.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
A nice, h any toolbox will take care of that. 😉
Yes, but I've been in a wreck where a 17 year old girl blew through a stop sign on a blind intersection and I hit her going 45 MPH.

Turns out that anything that is behind you that isn't nailed down continues going 45 MPH for a while, like until it hits something...maybe you.

CableXJ

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Yes, but I've been in a wreck where a 17 year old girl blew through a stop sign on a blind intersection and I hit her going 45 MPH.

Turns out that anything that is behind you that isn't nailed down continues going 45 MPH for a while, like until it hits something...maybe you.
True. There risks in everything.

Flash

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
True, but having been there and hit in the side of the head with a teddy bear going 45 MPH, I tend to be cautious.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
True, but having been there and hit in the side of the head with a teddy bear going 45 MPH, I tend to be cautious.
I got hit with a shoe once, but it wasn't from an accident. It was my toddler grandson in the backseat having a bad morning. His shoes and socks were the only thing he could reach to throw at me...

scaryhours

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BB
I got hit with a shoe once, but it wasn't from an accident. It was my toddler grandson in the backseat having a bad morning. His shoes and socks were the only thing he could reach to throw at me...
You sure you didn't deserve it? Grandsons are VERY smart. 😉