GUNNER0303

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hey folks, was wondering if anyone has a reliable or personal timeline from order date to delivery date. Today is our first snow in MA and I am itching to get out in the snow. Any and all comments are appreciated.
Sponsored

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX

coralgrouper

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Hey folks, was wondering if anyone has a reliable or personal timeline from order date to delivery date. Today is our first snow in MA and I am itching to get out in the snow. Any and all comments are appreciated.
I'm in Boston too. When did you order?

Chap

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX-5
Ordered mine on July 20th and actually got the week after. Proves it's not all based on order date.

coralgrouper

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
I ordered mine on 29 Oct. Just got word mine is scheduled for production in the week of 11 Jan 21. Can’t wait!
I ordered in early October and got Feb 15 production. Must be options/colors that is determining things.

Elboy

Badlands
First Name
Elden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Order was officially placed with dealer November 11, and just got January 4 Production.
Cactus Gray Badlands no BL package, no CMS

Also, was just on a phone call with a local Ford Dealer in Southern California about the delivery estimate for their inventory, she mentioned the estimated delivery date for inventory was supposed to be November 20 (3 days ago) but now it is unknown and the date may have updated without her knowledge (obviously since we havent seen any production BS on lots yet).

Also saw somewhere third party reviewers will start uploading on December 7, so maybe we wont be seeing any at least until that date? Just thinking out loud here

hawkonthego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fusion
Ordered mine on July 20th and actually got the week after. Proves it's not all based on order date.
So true, my res was 8-21 ,converted to order 8-22 and still have not got a date for production. Called Ford to make sure the order was still active & it is. Oh well..............

Njia

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac XT5, Ford Escape
I ordered on 10/16 and my build date is not until the week of 3/1.

Kperry62

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Ordered mine in August 2020. First production date was February 15. Then March 8. Tired of waiting, I cancelled it and bought an Outer Banks at a local dealership last month.

Love it BTW.
Sponsored