essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
So fender flares are shown on an FE but they are not std or an option in the B+P? Weird. Hope they figure out all this stuff before mine starts production on Dec 7th.
I bet dealer can add those even though you can’t on b+p.. but not if it’s already been scheduled

Albannach

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
My dealer tells me many of the items , such as the moonroof, fender flares and Co-Pilot 360 are now standard on the Badlands, that is why they are not showing as options.

Last edited:

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
My dealer tells me many of the items , such as the moonroof, fender flares and Co-Pilot 360 are now standard on the Badlands, that is why they are not showing as options.
I believe your dealer is wrong. Your dealer has to add these in their ordering system and can even though you can’t add some on build and price

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124
I was staring at these images yesterday as well and thought I came to the same conclusion. Not much of a flare. Easy decision to leave off. Glad someone else agrees.
I saw that Ford Accessories now has the fender flare (by AirDesign) listed: https://accessories.ford.com/exterior/covers-and-protectors/moulding-13009.html

Cost is $449. Seems expensive.

Apparently, you can start to hunt for accessories for the Bronco Sport. The vehicle is not listed as available for a filter (My Vehicle) but you can hunt down individual accessories and see then click View Compatible Vehicles to see if the Sport is listed.

Maybe this should become a project for us, to develop a list of accessories. Because Ford is not making it easy...