Build and Price Discrepancy . Roof Rails and Cargo Mat

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
I’ve done the Sport b and p so many times, I’ve looked at all the materials. I’ve reserved a Sport.

Now when you go on to the B and P, the roof rails cost money... but like the grey roof when looking at Badlands, it’s always been $0.

Then, I see it’s charging for cargo mats when it clearly stated it comes with Badlands Package.

What am I missing... please, consider me confused and looking for help here...

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
I’ve done the Sport b and p so many times, I’ve looked at all the materials. I’ve reserved a Sport.

Now when you go on to the B and P, the roof rails cost money... but like the grey roof when looking at Badlands, it’s always been $0.

Then, I see it’s charging for cargo mats when it clearly stated it comes with Badlands Package.

What am I missing... please, consider me confused and looking for help here...
Build and price had errors with wheel and tire also. I guess they now fixed the cross bars. They should be $0 dollars for FE. Badlands does come with rubberized floor/mats standard. The cargo floor is rubberized standard, but you can also purchase a rubberized cargo mat to go on top of the rubberized floor.

dano0726

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
Wow!!! So I double-dipped on the $130 cargo mat: a rubber mat to cover a rubberized floor....

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Another discrepancy is that the B&P tool says that the trailer tow package is standard on big bend and up but also charges you 495 to add it. From what I understand you do need to add it to actually get that and the full sized spare.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Another discrepancy is that the B&P tool says that the trailer tow package is standard on big bend and up but also charges you 495 to add it. From what I understand you do need to add it to actually get that and the full sized spare.
im understanding the same. They must have meant available on big bend and up. Because base doesn’t show it as an option

Remotecellphone

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima Coupe
wait wait wait...so the cargo floor already comes rubberized standard (for every trim)....meaning purchasing the rubberized cargo mat would just be putting rubber mat on top of rubber floor??!?

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
Wow!!! So I double-dipped on the $130 cargo mat: a rubber mat to cover a rubberized floor....
I did the same. Probably give it to my wife along with the rubber floor mats or find something else to do with them. The rubber floor was one of my favorite features and wanted to make sure I was getting it

Shiskamba

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
wait wait wait...so the cargo floor already comes rubberized standard (for every trim)....meaning purchasing the rubberized cargo mat would just be putting rubber mat on top of rubber floor??!?
I believe it is rubberized seat backs. The cargo mat is still optional if you don’t want carpet there. At least for all the trims below BL.

essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
I believe it is rubberized seat backs. The cargo mat is still optional if you don’t want carpet there. At least for all the trims below BL.
all trims above base have rubberized cargo area. Badlands is the only trim with rubberized front and rear passenger floor

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
I double and triple checked and called the dealer re: the rubberized cargo area before my order was finalized.

Big Bend and up = standardized rubber cargo area. The rubber mat would be an additional layer, so I decided to save a couple bucks.

Shiskamba

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
all trims above base have rubberized cargo area. Badlands is the only trim with rubberized front and rear passenger floor
Well then looks like I ordered the extra cargo mat too LOL. At least it should be easier to remove the extra mat and hose clean versus rubber cargo floor that is cleanable but can’t be removed.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Well then looks like I ordered the extra cargo mat too LOL. At least it should be easier to remove the extra mat and hose clean versus rubber cargo floor that is cleanable but can’t be removed.
Exactly... If you look at the eSourcebook, it says that they are "wipe-out rubberized flooring and cargo area"...
I got the extra front and rear mats so they can be easier to just take out to clean. I didn't get the extra cargo mat though...