essentialemployee

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Tahoe
The one I just saw on the googles was 102 pounds...
The one I was looking at was the basic skyrise small. Now I’m looking at the skyrise HD small- 101.41.

All I’m saying is if I really wanted to use a rooftop. Crossbars at 4.5lbs each bringing the total weight to 10.4 pounds over wouldn’t stop me. I don’t have a doctorate in physics but I could see myself getting to destination safely

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Subaru Forester XT
Maybe the fender flares are standard on the Badlands and FE? One can only hope.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
Non Fender Flare Kit..
BS_Non_Flare.jpg

Fender Flare Kit
Fender_Flare.png

Looks like just an additional trim molding above the original. That's a bit steep for 4 pieces of plastic. I'll wait until the aftermarket scene catches up and possibly make a better looking Fender Flare.

Shiskamba

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Non Fender Flare Kit..
BS_Non_Flare.jpg

Fender Flare Kit
Fender_Flare.png

Looks like just an additional trim molding above the original. That's a bit steep for 4 pieces of plastic. I'll wait until the aftermarket scene catches up and possibly make a better looking Fender Flare.
I was staring at these images yesterday as well and thought I came to the same conclusion. Not much of a flare. Easy decision to leave off. Glad someone else agrees.

dano0726

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler
From my Jeep JK Wrangler experience here in Houston -- plastic black fender flares will fade (quickly) in the hot Texas sun UNLESS you use Flood Penetrol (buy at Home Depot and goggle/glove up to apply directly to plastic...) to maintain the black finish.

dreamwrx

Badlands
First Name
Huy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 WRX
From my Jeep JK Wrangler experience here in Houston -- plastic black fender flares will fade (quickly) in the hot Texas sun UNLESS you use Flood Penetrol (buy at Home Depot and goggle/glove up to apply directly to plastic...) to maintain the black finish.
I think that's why one set is paintable. Thank you for the info, I will take it to heart.

leosweetly

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia
Wondering why the Yakima roof Crossbars are $320 while on Yakima's site they're $220.

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Impreza
Wondering why the Yakima roof Crossbars are $320 while on Yakima's site they're $220.
The $220 is just for the crossbars. It does not include how they clamp to roof rack. The ford installed version is probably closer to the TimberLine system that starts at $354. I was thinking the same as you so I did more digging.

JamesT

Badlands
First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, GMC Canyon, Fiat Spider 124
The $220 is just for the crossbars. It does not include how they clamp to roof rack. The ford installed version is probably closer to the TimberLine system that starts at $354. I was thinking the same as you so I did more digging.
Thanks for looking. I noted there is a difference in appearance (I think Ford is black, Yakima is silver). I don't know about strength.

Still noting that the LockNLoad is not an option. As we have noted, maybe not great since it is so heavy.

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
For the last few days, I cant get into BL build & price. It just spins. I can build other models.

OP

BobSlydel21

Badlands
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
For the last few days, I cant get into BL build & price. It just spins. I can build other models.
When I first noticed changes to BS B AND P... The changes were only listed for Base through Banks... they may be updating the coding on Badlands through First Edition now as they are their own animal in a way.

nyhcinaz

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
I just found today that with the badlands package you can no longer add copilot 360 assist+ did something change or is it another glitch?

SoCalBronc

Badlands
First Name
Vickii
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW x3
I just found today that with the badlands package you can no longer add copilot 360 assist+ did something change or is it another glitch?
We all believe it's a glitch since they rebuilt that part of the website.

TXArchitect

First Edition
First Name
Kent
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
So fender flares are shown on an FE but they are not std or an option in the B+P? Weird. Hope they figure out all this stuff before mine starts production on Dec 7th.