Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey guys! In case you hadn't read.. I'm driving my Bronco Sport across the country! I want Buck to be the first Bronco Sport to have touched both oceans and Badlands National Park! I will be filming and posting my adventures on Instagram so if you aren't following me there.... Get on it to see all the awesome Bronco Sport Content I'm cooking up!!!
Buck_N_PennyPerrion

Sponsored

Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks
That’s awesome,

let me know if you head north to Washington, I’d love to join the sport convoy for a minute.

OP
OP
Johnperrion

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That’s awesome,

let me know if you head north to Washington, I’d love to join the sport convoy for a minute.
I will certainly be making a Northwest run at some point. I plan on Buck's tires touching dirt all over the country.

GT1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw x1, 1965 mustang GT convert
Hey guys! In case you hadn't read.. I'm driving my Bronco Sport across the country! I want Buck to be the first Bronco Sport to have touched both oceans and Badlands National Park! I will be filming and posting my adventures on Instagram so if you aren't following me there.... Get on it to see all the awesome Bronco Sport Content I'm cooking up!!!
Buck_N_PennyPerrion

Curious if alarm goes off if you leave Penny in car alone and car is locked. Planning on relocation trip with cat and have seen issues with F150 alarms and dogs in car.