Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Good luck finding one at MSRP, dealers are asking for $20k plus in ADM.
I sure do want one though!

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I saw a 4 door Wildtrak yesterday. Had dealer tags on it.

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
There’s a blue outerbanks 2 door at Palm Springs motors, they have it on display but it’s not for sale. I’m starting to become a little critical of how FORD is rolling this all out, they can’t even produce Bronco Sports but they want to put the Big Bronco on display to generate more interest for a vehicle they can’t produce??
wtf! Lol

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There’s an OJ white Outer Banks two door right down the street from where I work as well. I noticed it about four days ago, I’m surprised it’s still sitting there. However I could see these not moving quite as fast as the Sports, simply because of the price tags.

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Local podunk 100 car dealer has three on the lot. I think nobody knows they are there ? sport Badlands is all I need. The bigger broncos are nice, me and my sport are starting to hit a groove.
Me too dude. Car settling nicely. Actually hearing less of the low rpm grr sounds that we’re initially confusing. Is the car settling a thing? I’m at 2300 miles and change. Everything great about this ride love it. Window tinting soon as i get an appointment.

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Is it expected that Broncos will be marked up all over the country? I’m sure dealers will take advantage because how much interest there is, combined with the demand and lack of availability.

I was thinking maybe I’ll get lucky and find one that someone backed out of at a dealership.

OP
OP
ZeroCool

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Is it expected that Broncos will be marked up all over the country? I’m sure dealers will take advantage because how much interest there is, combined with the demand and lack of availability.

I was thinking maybe I’ll get lucky and find one that someone backed out of at a dealership.
That’s gonna be a good bet. Or just call around and when one is on the lot and not spoken for drop dollars on it sight unseen! Real estate and cars for now, you gotta move fast.

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
That’s gonna be a good bet. Or just call around and when one is on the lot and not spoken for drop dollars on it sight unseen! Real estate and cars for now, you gotta move fast.
It’s crazy! They sell like hot cakes!

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
It’s crazy! They sell like hot cakes!
For now...when the market adjusts some of these sales will end up way upside down...not worth a 10K markup ... devaluation starts at MSRP. You might find a collector wanting a first year for nostalgia but that's a long way off. Once chips correct everything will level off.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The dealer I bought my Sport from has his mannequin. We may be able to drive for a few days next week. It's a cyber orange Wildtrak. 2.7L V6. Of course I'll take some pics.

I still have a BS on order since 2-16. Est. delivery date 10-31. I'm lucky this dealer found me one back in April. A small town dealer that is the oldest continuosly operating Ford dealership in the U.S.

Last edited:

BroncoFan1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
For now...when the market adjusts some of these sales will end up way upside down...not worth a 10K markup ... devaluation starts at MSRP. You might find a collector wanting a first year for nostalgia but that's a long way off. Once chips correct everything will level off.
Some people actually pay for vehicles that are marked up. It’s sad dealerships take advantage of people.

I can’t wait for the chip shortage to be fixed and dealers have all kinds of Broncos/Bronco Sports in stock with different colors and options. It would be nice to see a couple of rows of them on dealer lots.

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
The small dealership I bought my OB from has a red Bronco. We were too tired to stop and see what the markup was. And I'm pretty sure they would have marked it up.
Sponsored